Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Pro- Vaxxers just stop it
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:27 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
The term anti-vaxxer is totally new. My parents did not vaccinate us and it was never an issue. I went to camp, school and shul and no one blinked and no one got sick. Most people vaccinated and some didn't and that was that. When did unvaccinated kids suddenly become a threat to others?

They became a threat when they disseminated anti-vax propaganda written by phoney medical practitioners and quacks.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:33 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
According to wiki (I know, not the most reliable source) herd immunity has been recognized since the 1930s. Herd immunity was definitely a concern when I was a kid in the 80s and 90s, I remember having discussions about it with my ped when I was an older teen.

Until 2015, EVERY STATE allowed unvaccinated children to attend school.

Vaccinated children were not dying from measles, mumps and chicken pox.

This fear of unvaccinated children was CREATED by Fake News - whose major source of income
is the Pharmaceutical Industry!

And the Pharmaceutical Industry BRIBED state officials to take away the exemptions.

If Vaccinated Children were not being harmed by the UnVaxxed, WHY was this done???

To prevent people from learning that the UnVaxxed were much healthier then the Vaccinated.

Much less autism, ADHD, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, asthma, SIDS, etc.

In 2012 Congress held hearings on Vaccine Safety.

In 2017 Congressmen introduced a Bill HR 3615 to FORCE CDC to conduct a Vax vs UnVax Study.
(It was not passed. Nearly all congress people take donations (bribes) from pharmaceutical industry.)

Pharmaceutical Industry bribed states to take away vaccine exemptions, doctors are intimidated from giving medical exemptions.

If there are NO Unvaccinated people, Nobody will learn that UnVaccinated are Far healthier than Vaccinated. And THAT is the real reason unvaccinated are being coerced into vaccinating - to
cover-up the harm that vaccines are causing.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:33 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
As you said, the definition of autism is different in every country.
In USA, the definition of autism keeps changing.

There are other problems - children in third world countries often suffer from malnutrition, lack of
flush toilets, running water which skews the results.

There are about a million AMERICAN children and adults who have never been vaccinated.

If the government wanted to study the health outcomes of these Million American UnVaxxed they can compared to the health outcomes of general population they easily could.

Government refuses and is using COERCION to destroy the control group - the unvaxxed population.

I am not sure that it's easy to find those people but I agree that someone should try. Not sure that it should be the government though. It's best studied by someone neutral.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:35 pm
southernbubby wrote:
They became a threat when they disseminated anti-vax propaganda written by phoney medical practitioners and quacks.

You support CENSORSHIP? That Medical Doctors and PhD Scientists who conducted studies are
not allowed to share their information with American People?

That American People are not entitled to have access to all information and make their own decisions?

SCARY!

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:35 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
The term anti-vaxxer is totally new. My parents did not vaccinate us and it was never an issue. I went to camp, school and shul and no one blinked and no one got sick. Most people vaccinated and some didn't and that was that. When did unvaccinated kids suddenly become a threat to others?

When diseases started to break out because of the unvaccinated population.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:37 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Covid probably won't be going away too soon. And that's not due to unvaccinated people. There are different strains and the vaccine is not 100% effective.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You support CENSORSHIP? That Medical Doctors and PhD Scientists who conducted studies are
not allowed to share their information with American People?

That American People are not entitled to have access to all information and make their own decisions?

SCARY!

We looked up the doctors listed and they had questionable credentials so most of us disregarded it. They can waste all the money they want putting out that stuff that insults the intelligence of most people.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:44 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

In 2019, in USA, there was over 1200 cases of measles reported. Nearly all were unvaccinated.

ZERO DEATHS

In 2016, over 400 deaths reported to VAERS following vaccination!

In four months, there were over 4,000 deaths reported to VAERS following Covid Vaccine -
and over 10,000 deaths following vaccination reported in Europe.

NOBODY should be coerced into vaccinating. There ARE risks.

The vaccinated are NOT in danger from the unvaxxed - they are immune.

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:58 pm
They also created lots of "anti- vaxxers" by 1) not allowing alternative vaccine schedules put out by doctors or adjusted by drs for specific patients or families to the one and only CDC schedule (which keeps changing) which is one size fits all idgafay mentality [ which is politics, not medicine or science]. And 2) pc loophole essentially removing medical exemptions without "removing" them.

The lobby is too powerful. If dc had the problem today that a certain poster (I just don't want to call you out specifically) posted about previously where he was exempt, he would not recieve an exemption under any circumstance today.

This craziness is new-ish. Its equivalent is insisting all children use amoxil for strep even if they are allergic and get hives head to toe, no alternates are acceptable.

Honestly, I think pro-vaxxer's need to join forces and stand up for medical rights of children. You cannot let fear rule you. If not for political shenanigans there would be a significant decrease in "anti-vaxxers". The chance of contracting illnesses for which you are vaccinated from are miniscule. Miniscule. Much much less than things we all do daily. You have much better chances of winning the lottery jackpot than contracting the illnesses you are vaccinated for.

Healthy people & healthy children are not germ factories, sick people have symptoms.

Signed,

pro-vax, pro-logic, pro-facts

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:06 pm
Topaz, great points.

But allowing parents to use a delayed schedule also exposes that vaccines cause harm,
so it is Forbidden. Even though other countries use different schedules we are told that
we are all going to die unless we follow the CDC schedule!

Only by forcing the entire population to follow the exact schedule, can the pharmaceutical
industry hide the diseases caused by vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:08 pm
Dr. Bob Sears published the Vaccine Friendly Plan.

Even though Dr. Sears is Pro Vax, he was persecuted and threatened his medical license -
because Dr. Sears felt the CDC vaccine schedule (which was QUADRUPLED in 1990) was
unsafe.

Anybody who dares mention that vaccines can cause injuries is persecuted.

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Topaz, great points.

But allowing parents to use a delayed schedule also exposes that vaccines cause harm,
so it is Forbidden. Even though other countries use different schedules we are told that
we are all going to die unless we follow the CDC schedule!

Only by forcing the entire population to follow the exact schedule, can the pharmaceutical
industry hide the diseases caused by vaccines.

It would not expose vaccine harms, it would expose genetic weaknesses and mutations. Something is wrong with them medically, they need the equivalent of milk that is lactose free. We don't blame the milk, we blame the stomach.Many children harmed by vaccines carry MTHFR mutations. They need a schedule that suits them.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:17 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
In 2019, in USA, there was over 1200 cases of measles reported. Nearly all were unvaccinated.

ZERO DEATHS

In 2016, over 400 deaths reported to VAERS following vaccination!

In four months, there were over 4,000 deaths reported to VAERS following Covid Vaccine -
and over 10,000 deaths following vaccination reported in Europe.

NOBODY should be coerced into vaccinating. There ARE risks.

The vaccinated are NOT in danger from the unvaxxed - they are immune.

It might have been very different if nobody was vaccinated for measles.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:18 pm
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
It would not expose vaccine harms, it would expose genetic weaknesses and mutations. Something is wrong with them medically, they need the equivalent of milk that is lactose free. We don't blame the milk, we blame the stomach.Many children harmed by vaccines carry MTHFR mutations. They need a schedule that suits them.

It would expose that vaccines are harmful to SOME children - with genetic mutations.

Pharmaceutical Industry does not want to admit that vaccines can cause any harm.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:20 pm
southernbubby wrote:
It might have been very different if nobody was vaccinated for measles.

Before the exemptions were removed and unvaxxed were allowed in schools, about
95% of children were vaccinated.

There was no need to bar unvaccinated from schools - except to eliminate the unvaccinated
population so they can never be studied.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:27 pm
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
They also created lots of "anti- vaxxers" by 1) not allowing alternative vaccine schedules put out by doctors or adjusted by drs for specific patients or families to the one and only CDC schedule (which keeps changing) which is one size fits all idgafay mentality [ which is politics, not medicine or science]. And 2) pc loophole essentially removing medical exemptions without "removing" them.

The lobby is too powerful. If dc had the problem today that a certain poster (I just don't want to call you out specifically) posted about previously where he was exempt, he would not recieve an exemption under any circumstance today.

This craziness is new-ish. Its equivalent is insisting all children use amoxil for strep even if they are allergic and get hives head to toe, no alternates are acceptable.

Honestly, I think pro-vaxxer's need to join forces and stand up for medical rights of children. You cannot let fear rule you. If not for political shenanigans there would be a significant decrease in "anti-vaxxers". The chance of contracting illnesses for which you are vaccinated from are miniscule. Miniscule. Much much less than things we all do daily. You have much better chances of winning the lottery jackpot than contracting the illnesses you are vaccinated for.

Healthy people & healthy children are not germ factories, sick people have symptoms.

Signed,

pro-vax, pro-logic, pro-facts

I actually agree with much of what you are saying but if anti-vax propaganda actually worked, probably very few people would be vaccinated. It wasn't very nice when they told the pregnant pre-school teachers that their current predicament was the fault of a vaccine industry that failed them during pregnancy and that they should have had the measles as kids.
The antivaxers didn't feel that their kids should have to be excluded from school to protect the teachers and the teachers threatened to quit.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:29 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Before the exemptions were removed and unvaxxed were allowed in schools, about
95% of children were vaccinated.

There was no need to bar unvaccinated from schools - except to eliminate the unvaccinated
population so they can never be studied.

But it seems like the antivaxers would rather see everyone get the measles rather than get the vaccine.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:35 pm
southernbubby wrote:
But it seems like the antivaxers would rather see everyone get the measles rather than get the vaccine.

Anti-Vaxxers want everybody to have FREEDOM to make their own medical decisions for
themselves and their children.

Are you Anti-Freedom?

As stated, the unvaxed are not a credible threat to those who were vaccinated.

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:37 pm
Antivaxers have one or two good points to make but are otherwise misguided. Most of them proclaim they've done "research" which is not much more than antivax websites echoing each other or some drs leading them on with impractical unproven ideas or theories.

If your child has viral meningitis or a third degree burn covering his body chas veshalom, which dr will you call at 3 AM???
Your homeopath/Dr. Shmooey from antivax.com or your pediatrician/ Hatzalah?
Cut the nonsense.

I wish someone would have told this to me when I was delving into all the nonsense.

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I actually agree with much of what you are saying but if anti-vax propaganda actually worked, probably very few people would be vaccinated. It wasn't very nice when they told the pregnant pre-school teachers that their current predicament was the fault of a vaccine industry that failed them during pregnancy and that they should have had the measles as kids.
The antivaxers didn't feel that their kids should have to be excluded from school to protect the teachers and the teachers threatened to quit.

And I agree with you there is some seriously bad behavior that is selfish. It needs to be a two way street with thoughtfulness & caring.

But I don't think there would be anti vaxx propoganda if parents were allowed with their doctors to do right by their kids. It only became a thing as they tightened controls.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics