Home

Pro- Vaxxers just stop it
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:44 pm
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
Antivaxers have one or two good points to make but are otherwise misguided. Most of them proclaim they've done "research" which is not much more than antivax websites echoing each other or some drs leading them on with impractical unproven ideas or theories.

If your child has viral meningitis or a third degree burn covering his body chas veshalom, which dr will you call at 3 AM???
Your homeopath/Dr. Shmooey from antivax.com or your pediatrician/ Hatzalah?
Cut the nonsense.

I wish someone would have told this to me when I was delving into all the nonsense.


It's not all or nothing.

One can feel conventional medicine is the best for some situations and not for others.
Back to top

amother




Topaz
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:45 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It would expose that vaccines are harmful to SOME children .


So is milk. I don't see it harming the dairy industry.
Back to top

amother




Almond
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:53 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It's not all or nothing.

One can feel conventional medicine is the best for some situations and not for others.

One needs a dr to decide that.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 1:56 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Anti-Vaxxers want everybody to have FREEDOM to make their own medical decisions for
themselves and their children.

Are you Anti-Freedom?

As stated, the unvaxed are not a credible threat to those who were vaccinated.


Their propaganda really has nothing to do with freedom. They bring arguments against vaccines and their doctors have sometimes had their licenses removed for questionable and dangerous treatments such as IV hydrogen peroxide.
Very little of their propaganda talks about freedom to decide.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 2:36 pm
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
One needs a dr to decide that.


No. Doctors can give you their opinion, but per the law of INFORMED CONSENT,
you cannot be forced medical treatment against your will.

Except now people are being coerced into vaccinating against their will because
they will be fired, they or their children can't attend school or college, doctors
kick them out of their practice, etc.

And as I said before, there are MEDICAL DOCTORS who are anti-vax.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 2:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Their propaganda really has nothing to do with freedom. They bring arguments against vaccines and their doctors have sometimes had their licenses removed for questionable and dangerous treatments such as IV hydrogen peroxide.
Very little of their propaganda talks about freedom to decide.


Don't believe everything you are told about "questionable and dangerous treatments"

Here is an example of a FRAUDULENT Study to make Hydroxycloroquine (HCQ) look dangerous
and ineffective when HCQ has an excellent cure rate when used CORRECTLY.

1. HCQ must be given within five days of symptoms. In the Fake Study, HCQ was not given until
patients were very sick and hospitalized when HCQ is no longer effective.

2. The protocol is to give HCQ together with Zinc and Azythromicin. This was not done in Fake Study.

3. The doctors in the fake study gave MASSIVE OVERDOSES of HCQ, Killing some patients.
Then declared that HCQ is "Dangerous". One can die from an Aspirin Overdose - that does not
prove that aspirin is dangerous.
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 3:05 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It's not all or nothing.

One can feel conventional medicine is the best for some situations and not for others.


Exactly. And the covid vaccine is not comparable to other vaccines due to it not being around long enough to know it's long term effects. Additionally, people are rightfully hesitant to give children a vaccine for a disease that barely affected them.
Back to top

mizle10




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 3:25 pm
Best bubby, I didn’t read all the replies but my thought is the people who weren’t vaxing in the past were minimal. So we could still rely on herd immunity. Now that there’s so much anti vax propaganda going around there’s a significant amount of people not vaccinated and there’s no longer herd immunity.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 3:46 pm
mizle10 wrote:
Best bubby, I didn’t read all the replies but my thought is the people who weren’t vaxing in the past were minimal. So we could still rely on herd immunity. Now that there’s so much anti vax propaganda going around there’s a significant amount of people not vaccinated and there’s no longer herd immunity.


No. It is still minimal. about 95% or more vax.

But people are concerned about high rate of sickness in children and want a vax vs unvax study.

That would expose the harm of vaccines so the tiny few who dont vax must be eliminated. forced to vax to cover up harm from vaccines.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 3:51 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Don't believe everything you are told about "questionable and dangerous treatments"

Here is an example of a FRAUDULENT Study to make Hydroxycloroquine (HCQ) look dangerous
and ineffective when HCQ has an excellent cure rate when used CORRECTLY.

1. HCQ must be given within five days of symptoms. In the Fake Study, HCQ was not given until
patients were very sick and hospitalized when HCQ is no longer effective.

2. The protocol is to give HCQ together with Zinc and Azythromicin. This was not done in Fake Study.

3. The doctors in the fake study gave MASSIVE OVERDOSES of HCQ, Killing some patients.
Then declared that HCQ is "Dangerous". One can die from an Aspirin Overdose - that does not
prove that aspirin is dangerous.


Someone died from IV hydrogen peroxide so I am not sure how safe it is. The doctor lost his license.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 3:57 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
No. It is still minimal. about 95% or more vax.

But people are concerned about high rate of sickness in children and want a vax vs unvax study.

That would expose the harm of vaccines so the tiny few who dont vax must be eliminated. forced to vax to cover up harm from vaccines.


The point of the propaganda isn't to pressure the government and vaccine manufacturers to be more accountable; it's to persuade people to stop vaccinating. Some propaganda is written by practitioners of alternative medicine who might get some business as a result.
Back to top

amother




Cherry
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 4:40 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Each vaccinated person gets immuned. But to eradicate a disease you need herd immunity. You familiar with the term?


Vaccines actually spread the disease that it's intended to prevent very often.. my daughter got whooping cough after the dtap vaccine, and my son that got both varicella shots for chicken pox actually got chicken pox.. from a classmate that was recently vaccinated for it.. science has proven that while the vaccine itself can protect the person getting it, it won't protect others, just the opposite as the vaccinated person sheds the virus. AND THIS WAS PROVEN FOR THE COVID VACCINE IN PARTICULAR, SO NOBODY SHOULD TRY TO PERSUADE ME THAT YOU PROTECT OTHERS BY TAKING THIS RIDICULOUS VACCINE. Aside of it, our dear organizations and health centers who get funds from the goverment to promote the vaccines try brainwashing us that even if you had the virus, you have to take it!! 'Science' has proven that.. cuz there are many strains..as if these vaccines have all the strains. which keep on changing every day..
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 4:48 pm
southernbubby wrote:
The point of the propaganda isn't to pressure the government and vaccine manufacturers to be more accountable; it's to persuade people to stop vaccinating. Some propaganda is written by practitioners of alternative medicine who might get some business as a result.


And the pro vaccine propaganda is written by people who will benefit financially from those who take vaccines too. Tons of organizations that are pushing this vaccine are getting paid to do so.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 4:52 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Someone died from IV hydrogen peroxide so I am not sure how safe it is. The doctor lost his license.


over 4000 died in 4 months and they are still coercing people to get it.

There is not one medical treatment where some patients DONT die. doesnt prove anything.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:00 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
over 4000 died in 4 months and they are still coercing people to get it.

There is not one medical treatment where some patients DONT die. doesnt prove anything.


It proves that some doctors that are anti-vax are also against the current standard of medicine and the term MD is supposed to stand for something.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:05 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
And the pro vaccine propaganda is written by people who will benefit financially from those who take vaccines too. Tons of organizations that are pushing this vaccine are getting paid to do so.


While both sides benefit financially, at least the pro-vax group is concerned with preventing outbreaks of contagious diseases. According to Best Bubby, antivaxers are approximately one million Americans. Imagine if they swelled to 50 million and they all caught the measles.
At the same time, I doubt that anyone is in danger of contracting diphtheria, even though there are some cases in other countries. It can be deadly, however, if it would travel here.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:22 pm
amother [ Cherry ] wrote:
Vaccines actually spread the disease that it's intended to prevent very often.. my daughter got whooping cough after the dtap vaccine, and my son that got both varicella shots for chicken pox actually got chicken pox.. from a classmate that was recently vaccinated for it.. science has proven that while the vaccine itself can protect the person getting it, it won't protect others, just the opposite as the vaccinated person sheds the virus. AND THIS WAS PROVEN FOR THE COVID VACCINE IN PARTICULAR, SO NOBODY SHOULD TRY TO PERSUADE ME THAT YOU PROTECT OTHERS BY TAKING THIS RIDICULOUS VACCINE. Aside of it, our dear organizations and health centers who get funds from the goverment to promote the vaccines try brainwashing us that even if you had the virus, you have to take it!! 'Science' has proven that.. cuz there are many strains..as if these vaccines have all the strains. which keep on changing every day..


There are some vaccines that shed sometimes but I have not heard from any reliable sources that this is true regarding mRNA vaccines. Do you have a link?
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:27 pm
southernbubby wrote:
While both sides benefit financially, at least the pro-vax group is concerned with preventing outbreaks of contagious diseases. According to Best Bubby, antivaxers are approximately one million Americans. Imagine if they swelled to 50 million and they all caught the measles.
At the same time, I doubt that anyone is in danger of contracting diphtheria, even though there are some cases in other countries. It can be deadly, however, if it would travel here.


But they are not 50 million. there are only a million or less completely unvacvinated. Not a danger to 329 million who are vaccinated.
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:32 pm
southernbubby wrote:
While both sides benefit financially, at least the pro-vax group is concerned with preventing outbreaks of contagious diseases. According to Best Bubby, antivaxers are approximately one million Americans. Imagine if they swelled to 50 million and they all caught the measles.
At the same time, I doubt that anyone is in danger of contracting diphtheria, even though there are some cases in other countries. It can be deadly, however, if it would travel here.


Specifically with regard to the covid vaccine all this info doesn't apply. And there is reason to believe there are large financial gains for the pro-vax group as billions were set aside to advertise for it. And this is for a vaccine still not fda approved yet.
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 5:38 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Specifically with regard to the covid vaccine all this info doesn't apply. And there is reason to believe there are large financial gains for the pro-vax group as billions were set aside to advertise for it. And this is for a vaccine still not fda approved yet.


I believe that there is significant financial gain but the numbers of serious cases are going down so why can't antivaxers give the devil it's due?
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How to get my kid to stop waking up with the sun?
by amother
10 Sun, Jun 20 2021, 8:19 am View last post
Please help me stop yelling at my children
by amother
15 Tue, Jun 15 2021, 3:59 am View last post
Anti-vaxxers stop it. If you don’t want it don’t take it.
by amother
100 Thu, Jun 10 2021, 10:35 pm View last post
[ Poll ] Are you pro-vax or anti-vax
by helpful
293 Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:40 pm View last post
Question for anti-vaxxers
by smss
107 Wed, Jun 02 2021, 7:29 pm View last post