Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Halo or Mamaroo Bassient

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:34 pm
My baby hates his current bassinet the delta Simmons beside sleeper. He sleeps better in bed with me but it’s too dangerous for my liking and gives me major anxiety Need a new Bassinet Asap. Debating between the two, does anyone have any input??
Also open to all suggestions!!
Would reallly love one that comes above the bed since nursing and that would be helpful at night but overall just need one that will help keep my baby sleeeping

Thank you in advance !

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:39 pm
I had the halo and returned it, I hated it so much. The one feature I liked though was that it came up to the bed but otherwise it was huge and heavy, it couldn’t be moved around easily at all, and the legs came out really far from the bed I was always tripping on it

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:06 pm
I absolutely love the halo. Was one of my best baby purchases.

challahchallah

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:07 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
I absolutely love the halo. Was one of my best baby purchases.

I also loved the halo. It is heavy, so not a good choice if you’re planning to move it around, but mine just stayed by the side of my bed. So easy to get baby in and out in the middle of the night.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:10 pm
To those that had the halo and loved it, I see there’s different options which one did you guys have?

challahchallah

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To those that had the halo and loved it, I see there’s different options which one did you guys have?

I had the most basic one. I have a separate white noise machine anyway and didn’t need the other features.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics