Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex mios - do you need another bigger/smaller carriage?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:37 pm
If you have mios, do you need another stroller with bigger wheels, full recline and a roomier seat for walks and more comfortable seating (roomier seat for a toddler), and a flat recline for a baby?

ETA: can you use it as a cars stroller, or need something lighter?

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 2:45 pm
I have the Priam, but I’ve seen the mios and it looks very roomy and comfortable.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 2:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you have mios, do you need another stroller with bigger wheels, full recline and a roomier seat for walks and more comfortable seating (roomier seat for a toddler), and a flat recline for a baby?

Nope!
I specifically didn't want a travel stroller or anything that would feel like one.
The mios lays flat which was very important to me. I also find the seat roomy even though it's a narrow stroller in general. My toddler just turned 3 so I've had it for a while.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 3:41 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Nope!
I specifically didn't want a travel stroller or anything that would feel like one.
The mios lays flat which was very important to me. I also find the seat roomy even though it's a narrow stroller in general. My toddler just turned 3 so I've had it for a while.

My mios definitely reclines on such angle that you need to put newborn either in a bassinet, or the flat-recline 2018 priam (newer Priam reclines on 150 or so degrees)

plus the mios seat itself looks like it has no sides that enclose a kid from left and right, don’t know if Priam or other seat has more room so to speak, or “cushionness”

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 4:28 pm
The mios seat if anything looks wider than that of the priam, but that might just be perception. I feel like there is no perfect stroller though and you just have to decide what works best for you and your lifestyle. There doesn't really seem to be enough difference between the priam and mios that I would say it's worth having both of them.
I personally have a car stroller that lives in the trunk of the car which I use when I go shopping or round and about in the car. I also have a city mini gt which is what I use for walking as the bigger wheels are much better. I used to have a bugaboo but didn't find it that practical once my baby outgrew the bassinet-the gt is much more practical.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 8:43 pm
Do you use mios as a car stroller, or or is it too heavy for that?

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 10:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you use mios as a car stroller, or or is it too heavy for that?

I use the mios as a car stroller.
Easy in and out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics