Home

High chair recommendation - small kitchen

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


R11




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 8:45 pm
title says it all. need a new one a looking for a good recommendation - good tray, wheels that lock, doesn't take up to much space...
Back to top

rubyred




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 8:51 pm
There’s a type that attaches to a chair that we used.
Back to top

R11




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 9:10 pm
thanks prefer a separate high chair though. Maybe one that folds when not in use?
Back to top

chili-n-cholent




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 9:30 pm
This one is great, very small and folds easily but it doesn’t have wheels. I have it and love it!
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa.....durl=
Back to top

helpful




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 9:47 pm
baby bjourn folds small.
Back to top

R11




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:03 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
This one is great, very small and folds easily but it doesn’t have wheels. I have it and love it!
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa.....durl=


Wow I've never seen but seems like a great one... says it's for toddler though, would you put a baby in it - like when beginning solids?
Back to top

chili-n-cholent




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:14 pm
R11 wrote:
Wow I've never seen but seems like a great one... says it's for toddler though, would you put a baby in it - like when beginning solids?

Sure, my son was in it from 4 and a half months, the shape of the seat is very supportive for that age, he wasn’t even sitting up yet but the high chair supported him.
I got it locally and I really love it (after 2 years of heavy daily usage)
To the one who mentioned the baby bjorn, it’s actually a takeoff on that one but people like this one even more.
Back to top

cuffs




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:19 pm
Ikeah high chair, traded in my luxurious high chair for their simple one. So easy to clean, hardly takes up space
Back to top

R11




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 10:59 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
Sure, my son was in it from 4 and a half months, the shape of the seat is very supportive for that age, he wasn’t even sitting up yet but the high chair supported him.
I got it locally and I really love it (after 2 years of heavy daily usage)
To the one who mentioned the baby bjorn, it’s actually a takeoff on that one but people like this one even more.


Thanks so now that I'm looking online I see that it is a takeoff of that one...
How much was it when you purchased locally? Where?
Thanks for all your help
Back to top

chili-n-cholent




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 11:16 pm
R11 wrote:
Thanks so now that I'm looking online I see that it is a takeoff of that one...
How much was it when you purchased locally? Where?
Thanks for all your help

I got it for $80 in Little Luxury BP by their Chanuka sale, but it retails for about $100 in most stores.
The benefit of getting it local (besides for giving a Jew business) was that they delivered it to me fully assembled
Back to top

R11




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 11:19 pm
thanks! I live in Lakewood but if it's the same price in the local stores happy to buy it locally. Do you find it annoying that the tray part doesn't come all the way off? Seems to be just the cover comes off?
Back to top

writeread




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 11:35 pm
I love my Graco Slim Snacker. One hand one second fold. Plus it reclines for an infant

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-S.....r=8-2
Back to top

chili-n-cholent




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 4:09 pm
R11 wrote:
thanks! I live in Lakewood but if it's the same price in the local stores happy to buy it locally. Do you find it annoying that the tray part doesn't come all the way off? Seems to be just the cover comes off?

No it doesn't bother me as in the beginning I used the top tray mainly and that just rinses off in the sink.
At this point I do use the main tray as well but it's such an easy plastic to clean as there are no nooks and cranies. I just scrub it with a sponge a little and that's it.
Back to top

R11




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:06 pm
Ty - I will likely go with this. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.
any other opinions?
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:09 pm
The original prince castle high chair is the most compact, strong easy to clean.
The ones our grandmother's used.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Kitchen places monsey? & any offering 3d layout?
by noidea
1 Today at 11:29 am View last post
Looking for a High School that is perfect for your daughter?
by Yael
0 Yesterday at 10:19 pm View last post
by Yael
High Cholesterol Help
by Oldest
4 Fri, Jul 23 2021, 11:42 am View last post
Kitchen organizing tips!
by amother
1 Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:39 am View last post
Recommendation for good organizer?
by amother
18 Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:23 pm View last post