Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Has anyone hired Shaina Kamman as a health coach?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 6:55 am
Guess the title says it all…. Has anyone hired her as a health coach? What were your experiences?

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 8:36 am
I thought about it but her program costs thousands of dollars. I figured with that money I could go to a top functional doctor and get fully checked out so I know what the root of my issue is and can address it. It seems like most people who review her used her before she got so expensive. Also I think she gives less individualized attention. I found an article where she explained why she raised it and it made sense but I think if you’re suffering from hormonal issues an integrative functional doctor is probably a better choice. The article I saw will pop up if you search her name.

lamplighter

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 10:08 am
Unless I had a life threatening issue with weightloss and no other options, I would not spend 10k on a weightloss program.

Her ideas are intriguing and I like her as a person but that kinda money is insane

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 10:48 am
I watch her freebie videos and follow her but can’t afford nor would I consider doing her whole program

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 11:06 am
I was curious so I just looked up her credentials. She has a certification from an online nutrition program. That’s it. The program she attended has been questioned for its legitimacy. https://quackwatch.org/credent...../iin/

I would strongly urge you to see an integrative doctor if you have hormone related issues.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:02 pm
TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS? For real???

lamplighter

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS? For real???

Yes for the year.

I know pp who did her program a bunch of years ago when she was much less but this year it's 10k.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 6:18 pm
That’s nuts. Let her sit.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 6:20 pm
How much a year was she before?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:08 pm
I am currently in her group.

I paid 9K for the year (it was 10K but I paid in one shot so got a discount).

I love her. Absolutely love her.

I only just started so I didn't lose much weight yet (not weighing myself on purpose now) but I am optimistic.

In a few weeks, I have not binged, lost my craving for sugar, and am drinking more water than I ever did.

It's not for everyone. If you can't afford it, don't do it. But don't knock something SOLELY because it's too expensive for you.

Shaina is amazing. She's ALWAYS available and gives you lots of personal attention in her weekly coaching call.

There's a private facebook group that is so encouraging and welcoming.

It's HARD. It's not for everyone. But anyone knocking it for the price is just wrong.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:35 pm
That’s thousands more than the tuition for the place where she got her certificate from. Hypothetically, I could study there, learn far more, and become a health coach myself. Not that I’m interested, it’s just an observation.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How much a year was she before?

If you Google her name you'll see a post by her business coach explaining how she built her business and when she raised her prices.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 7:40 pm

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 9:06 pm
amother [ Hawthorn ] wrote:
I am currently in her group.

I paid 9K for the year (it was 10K but I paid in one shot so got a discount).

I love her. Absolutely love her.

I only just started so I didn't lose much weight yet (not weighing myself on purpose now) but I am optimistic.

In a few weeks, I have not binged, lost my craving for sugar, and am drinking more water than I ever did.

It's not for everyone. If you can't afford it, don't do it. But don't knock something SOLELY because it's too expensive for you.

Shaina is amazing. She's ALWAYS available and gives you lots of personal attention in her weekly coaching call.

There's a private facebook group that is so encouraging and welcoming.

It's HARD. It's not for everyone. But anyone knocking it for the price is just wrong.

I’m on a limited budget. I will spend $10k on my health if necessary. But that $10k will get me several visits with a top integrative doctor with years upon years of experience. Who will do thorough testing and get to the root of my personal issue. As opposed to someone with an online certification who does a weekly mastermind.

If it works for you, great, for most of us there are better ways that money can be spent. Because most of us are on a limited budget. If you can afford both? Good for you

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 9:37 pm
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
I was curious so I just looked up her credentials. She has a certification from an online nutrition program. That’s it. The program she attended has been questioned for its legitimacy. https://quackwatch.org/credent...../iin/

I would strongly urge you to see an integrative doctor if you have hormone related issues.

Gosh. I should go into business.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise