Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Good pcp who takes jerseycare

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 10:41 am
I’m willing to travel within a half hour if Lakewood, Jackson, Tom’s River for a good pcp who listens and you can trust their medical opinion. Thanks!

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:28 pm
I love Dr Bacon at Chemed. I feel like she takes her time & listens. She also seems to look at the whole patient not just one symptom/condition. (I’m obese and she is one of the first doctors I’ve ever used that does not blame everything on my weight- even indirectly)

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:38 pm
Dr. Samuel Preschel
732-905-9944

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:50 pm
I second Dr Preschel. I really like PA Grossman from his office too.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 2:29 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I love Dr Bacon at Chemed. I feel like she takes her time & listens. She also seems to look at the whole patient not just one symptom/condition. (I’m obese and she is one of the first doctors I’ve ever used that does not blame everything on my weight- even indirectly)

I agree and use her now but I have two issues. 1) it is incredibly hard to reach her and/or make an appointment. I’m on medication and I had to call twice over a week to finally hear back from her nurse. I also called today and waiter 15 min on hold before I just hung up. I couldn’t even make an appointment. My last appointment I waited two weeks to get in. 2) I’m nervous because she’s a p.a., maybe she’s not looking at the whole picture enough? Is she very experienced?

I don’t know. I feel like my old doctor I could call if I had an issue and it wasn’t like a factory.

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I agree and use her now but I have two issues. 1) it is incredibly hard to reach her and/or make an appointment. I’m on medication and I had to call twice over a week to finally hear back from her nurse. I also called today and waiter 15 min on hold before I just hung up. I couldn’t even make an appointment. My last appointment I waited two weeks to get in. 2) I’m nervous because she’s a p.a., maybe she’s not looking at the whole picture enough? Is she very experienced?

I don’t know. I feel like my old doctor I could call if I had an issue and it wasn’t like a factory.

Dr Bacon is a doctor, not a PA. Otherwise she would be PA Bacon 😁
And I also found this week its hard to get through for some reason. Usually its not so bad

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 2:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I’ve gotten same and next day appts sometimes. I don’t often leave messages but when I have someone has always gotten back to me in a reasonable amount of time.

And, she is definitely a Doctor, not a PA

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 2:56 pm
So interesting. When I started with her, they told me she’s a p.a. Thanks!

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 5:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So interesting. When I started with her, they told me she’s a p.a. Thanks!

She often trains the PAs so maybe she had one with her & you misunderstood.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries