Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How many people here got pregnant after second vaccine dose?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 9:48 am
I did - 25 weeks now bh!

amother
Starflower

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 9:55 am
I got pregnant within 2 months after getting the vaccine. In the past, it took me over a yr of trying but this time it happened I think my first or second cycle of trying! I was surprised, but doubt it had anything to do with the vaccine. BTW my baby is now almost a month old and is healthy and beautiful kah.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 10:02 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Got pregnant a few months after while on Bc. I’m 19.5 weeks bh .

Can I ask what birth control you were on?

I can't have mine failing me. I'm having my 2nd vaccine today and have an almost 4 month old colicky baby and I'm done! Hopefully LOL

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 10:13 am
ME!

2nd dose early may. Conceived July. I'm 30 weeks now, KAH. I stopped bc and got pregnant very quickly. I was surprised bc I thought would take longer. I really never thought but would be so fast and I would be due rosh chodesh Nissan lol! Healthy babies for every!

amother
Chicory

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 12:20 pm
Baruch Hashem, after I got my third, ka"h!

Morah Yocheved

Post Mon, Jan 31 2022, 1:31 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Rolling Laughter

I'm dead.

Lol.... well that certainly saves thousands of dollars on fertility drugs and procedures... I took the question to be more of a problem getting pregnant? Not that the vaccine causes you to get pregnant but does it cause infertility?

boymom

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 12:25 am
Talking about Covid vaccines and fertility rates.... can someone pls explain to me how they can see fertility rates dropping when the vaccine is like a year old? Where r they suddenly getting thousands of couples who were previously able to get pregnant easily, then both spouses got the vaccine and now they are willing to conceive again this minute for the sake of a study? Like how do they prove these things? 🤔

Plus, I was under the assumption that birth rates in the USA were declining anyway......
would like an explanation if anyone has patience for that 😉
And pls don’t post any links to studies cuz I hate reading studies.😇

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 12:46 am
to have a realistic figure on this forum alone, you'd have to figure out how many on the board are vaccinated ..

then,
How many of the vaccinated have been trying to conceive.

GLUE

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 10:57 am
boymom wrote:
Talking about Covid vaccines and fertility rates.... can someone pls explain to me how they can see fertility rates dropping when the vaccine is like a year old? Where r they suddenly getting thousands of couples who were previously able to get pregnant easily, then both spouses got the vaccine and now they are willing to conceive again this minute for the sake of a study? Like how do they prove these things? 🤔

Plus, I was under the assumption that birth rates in the USA were declining anyway......
would like an explanation if anyone has patience for that 😉
And pls don’t post any links to studies cuz I hate reading studies.😇

The data that is available just tells you how many births that were last year, it could also tell you stillborn and reported miss carriage.

What is not available or at least non that I was looking at, tell you how many people who were trying to have a baby after they had the Coivd vaccine.

Last year was the lowest amount of birth's in the US since they started to keep counting. Is it the vaccine fault or did just most people decide on there own to not have a kid? That data is not available.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 11:30 am
I got pregnant seven months after my second dose and two weeks after my booster.

icedcoffee

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 12:14 pm
GLUE wrote:
The data that is available just tells you how many births that were last year, it could also tell you stillborn and reported miss carriage.

That's not true. The researchspecifically studied women who were trying to conceive, both vaccinated and unvaccinated. They also accounted for how long they were trying, how long it took, etc.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics