Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
New fridge/freezer full size- Side by side

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 7:31 am
I had my heart set on the frigidaire because it seemed like such an affordable side by side large option. However, the appliance store is strongly advising not to get it saying the company (basically) sucks. According to them the only better option is in the subzero range (which I cannot afford)
Anyone have any of the cheaper companies of side by side (full size of each appliance idk what the technical name is) and are happy with them.
(Btw I don't think they are trying to sell me on a pricier fridge because if I dont get the large side by side they want me to get the simple Samsung with the chest freezer.)

professor

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 9:57 am
This post is making me so so afraid. We ordered a Frigidaire fridge and freezer over a year ago, and because of corona it was not available until today. Today it is being delivered and 8nstalled... And here I am reading about the company being the worst?? Surprised Sad Banging head Exploding anger

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:31 am
Oiy! I'm sorry! I'm hoping more people chime in and say how amazing it is bec I really want to get it!!

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:39 am
I have the fridgidaire and so do most of my neighbors and parents. No complaints. Mine is 7 years old.

simba

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:46 am
The Frigidaire unit is a solid and stable unit. Whirlpool also makes one. They are currently heavily backordered, thatay be why they are steering you away.

Sub-Zero is insanely priced. Go for the Frigidaire it has great value for it's price.

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:05 am
Think of how many times you can replace your Frigidaire for the price of a subzero.

Anyway my Frigidaire is 5.5 years old and going strong.
My friend has hers for 13 years like brand new.

takeiteasy

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:16 am
I got a GE fridge last year, so far very happy.
The store claimed that the Fridgedaire parts-- shelves and bins are being made cheaper today.
It think appliances today are made to last between 5-10 years.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen