Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What am I doing wrong?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:29 am
I see all these girls and women wearing cotton tee shirts and long cotton skirts. They look so effortless and comfortable in the hot weather...

In order the tee to look OK on me, I'm wearing a tank underneath. I need a slip so my skirt isn't see through in the sun. I'm also wearing stockings...

By the time I'm done with all of these extras I might look summery on the outside but I'm pretty sweaty and uncomfortable.

Does everyone really feel like me? Or is there a secret I don't know about?

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:31 am
I don’t wear a tank- I don’t need one bH. I stick to skirts that don’t need a slip. I sometimes wear knee highs or no socks, sometimes I wear tights w comfy shoes.

amother
Canary

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:33 am
I probably look the way you describe but I almost always wear a slip.

And occasionally wear a tank top underneath my t shirt too.

Thought I'm the only one 😉

Beyla

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 1:57 pm
Maybe you don’t have the right Tshirt? Esteez makes ones that are not tights and not see through. For the skirts ita you need non see through also but it’s easier to find.

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 2:01 pm
You can wear a lightweight cotton full slip.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 2:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I see all these girls and women wearing cotton tee shirts and long cotton skirts. They look so effortless and comfortable in the hot weather...

In order the tee to look OK on me, I'm wearing a tank underneath. I need a slip so my skirt isn't see through in the sun. I'm also wearing stockings...

By the time I'm done with all of these extras I might look summery on the outside but I'm pretty sweaty and uncomfortable.

Does everyone really feel like me? Or is there a secret I don't know about?

I buy skin-colored underwear that holds everything in place, so nothing is jiggling around or show through a white t-shirt.

I don't buy skirts that are see-through. I check them always in advance.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 3:52 pm
I…
- wear a thick tee shirt that doesn’t need a tank
- don’t wear tights or socks. I wear biker shorts to prevent heat rashes
- don’t wear shorts that need slips. I actually got a white robbed skirt this year and it’s totally annoying to put on a slip.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 4:02 pm
Why do you need a tank top under your tee shirt? Wear a smooth, flesh-toned bra with no lumpy decorative details. Avoid white if there are still issues with see-through.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 4:27 pm
I wear nude tights and most skirts don’t stick to it and make sure not to buy see through. As for tops I tend to favor the look of black or navy or khaki tees with light colored skirts so it’s never see through anyway. Otherwise I would make sure to get thicker ones that arnt see through. I can’t handle the bulk of layering stuff except in the winter

librarylady

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 10:31 pm
OP, I'm definitely with you. In order to wear a plain cotton T shirt that won't cling to my curves or show the little plastic bumps in the back of the bra (you all know what I'm talking about...) I basically need to get it two sizes too large and then it looks horrid. So I am stuck with a cotton 3/4 sleeve shell plus a sleeveless/short sleeve patterned top, pretty much. And yeah for those thin cottony/slinky type skirts you definitely need a slip and it's really annoying. I usually end up wearing the same skirts I wear in the winter, including thick heavy ones or ones with a full lining...I do get hot but BH I have good AC at home and at work Smile

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 11:48 pm
librarylady wrote:
OP, I'm definitely with you. In order to wear a plain cotton T shirt that won't cling to my curves or show the little plastic bumps in the back of the bra (you all know what I'm talking about...) I basically need to get it two sizes too large and then it looks horrid. So I am stuck with a cotton 3/4 sleeve shell plus a sleeveless/short sleeve patterned top, pretty much. And yeah for those thin cottony/slinky type skirts you definitely need a slip and it's really annoying. I usually end up wearing the same skirts I wear in the winter, including thick heavy ones or ones with a full lining...I do get hot but BH I have good AC at home and at work Smile

For anyone wearing shells, shell station has cropped shells that are much cooler than wearing the full ones
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics