Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
"global time bomb" autopsy report of vaxed
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 8:48 am
BTW I typed "Irish sentinel" and Google suggested the rest of it (global time bomb) but it was nowhere on Google. This was first result on duck duck go.

https://theirishsentinel.com/2.....body/

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 8:59 am
I don't know what to believe anymore 😣 but I'm glad I haven't had the vaccine yet. I'm worried for my dh, and everyone else who has.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:09 am
Not sure what to believe anymore either.

This Irish Sentinel publication has very weird articles in it.
https://theirishsentinel.com/

amother
Raspberry

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:10 am
Do yourself a favor and stop googling for garbage. I did not get the vaccine yet because I have antibodies but this is just garbage pseudo medicine.

ora_43

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:12 am
And if you can't trust a conspiracy theory-loving writer for a random website quoting an unnamed "expert" at an unnamed hospital, who can you trust?

Especially not a writer so CLEARLY experienced in all aspets of internet "news," from random square quotes, to random capitalization, to sentence structure that would make an editor weep.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:15 am
I go on some very RW sites and never see these articles or the glowing reports about the success of HCQ and I wonder why only a obscure sites are reporting on it.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:15 am
Look I'm very anti the vaccine but I really doubt we are looking at something that catastrophic.

The man was 86 and had health issues. We don't know that he died from covid. It's really not likely that the whole world is on the brink of death.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:16 am
This is beyond ridiculous. The autopsy report was of an 86 year old man who caught COVID in the hospital from his roommate (this was tested and sequenced) and was found to have viral RNA in all his organs (as is true of ALL COVID positive patients who pass away). The significance of this story is that despite being partially vaccinated the virus still managed to enter cells fairly easy, which has implications for understanding the immunity conferred by the vaccine. The implications vis a vis immunity are beyond my pay grade, and certainly beyond anyone who’s reading this and taking the demented author at their word. The case probably doesn’t tell us much anyway, since the patient was only a couple of weeks from his first dose and a senior (both are reasons immunity may not have really kicked in yet).

Of course, that doesn’t stop this lunatic anti-vax website from hysterically misinterpreting and misrepresenting this story as if the RNA is *from* the vaccine instead of the true and obvious story, which is that it’s present *despite* the vaccine.

Once again, in short: ALL Covid positive patients have viral RNA in their organs. In this case, a COVID positive patient presented with viral RNA despite being partially vaccinated, which has immunity implications. NOTHING WAS CAUSED BY THE VACCINE. This should make you wary of COVID, not the vaccine.

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:17 am
So that article was confusing. Im not sure what you're scared about. The man who died did not show COVID damage to his organs, just the presence of COVID. That's good, that's the goal of the vaccine.
And no, the mRNA is not supposed to stay at the injection site. You would expect to find the presence of the mRNA suring an active infection. That's what conspiracy theorists were freaking out about-they claimed it was going to change every cell in your body and change your DNA for good.
I have more thoughts but mostly I was scratching my head trying to follow their logic

amother
DarkViolet

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:18 am
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
I don't know what to believe anymore 😣 but I'm glad I haven't had the vaccine yet. I'm worried for my dh, and everyone else who has.

Your DH should be worried about you. He’ll be fine.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:33 am
You'll have to forgive me for not taking Hal Turner seriously.
I don't have the headspace to read the lomdus now but does it say if it was the MRNA vaccine or the J and J? Just ooc.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:35 am
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:

BH I have antibodies, I'm pregnant and don't want it yet. My Rav said to wait until after birth. We're not worried bh. I had covid in March 2020, and in January 2021!

amother
Foxglove

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:

Oh please. Can we stop the fear mongering from both ends.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 10:10 am
BH I have antibodies, I'm pregnant and don't want it yet. My Rav said to wait until after birth. We're not worried bh. I had covid in March 2020, and in January 2021!

Umm..you had it twice..which proves you can get it multiple times. Aren't u scared to catch it a third time??

Secondly,you asked your Rav ,why? Unless he's a doctor perhaps....

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 10:26 am
Well, that's just quack-tastic.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 10:32 am
fleetwood wrote:
Umm..you had it twice..which proves you can get it multiple times. Aren't u scared to catch it a third time??

Secondly,you asked your Rav ,why? Unless he's a doctor perhaps....

I asked my doctor as well. Nope not scared, it's highly unlikely now where I live bh. To have the vaccine is a definite thing. I'm too scared to get sick from it, which in turn might induce early labour cv. I'm only 24 weeks, I'm happy to wait until I'm in my 9th month.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 10:36 am
I asked my doctor as well. Nope not scared, it's highly unlikely now where I live bh. To have the vaccine is a definite thing. I'm too scared to get sick from it, which in turn might induce early labour cv. I'm only 24 weeks, I'm happy to wait until I'm in my 9th month.

Bshaah Tova! Feel good!!

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 10:38 am
fleetwood wrote:
Bshaah Tova! Feel good!!

Amein, thanks

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 11:29 am
Here's the published study

https://reader.elsevier.com/re.....51835

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 11:48 am
If you want information on what actually happened without the hysteria of an antivaxxer site click here:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/.....03647
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics