Home

Either/or
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 9:08 am
singleagain wrote:
Black

Unicorns or dragons


ok. Unicorns

yeast cake or sponge cake?


Last edited by simcha4 on Fri, Jun 25 2021, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 9:36 am
simcha4 wrote:
None OOOOOOH! Sorry.

yeast cake or sponge cake?


Oh just pick one. It doesn't have to based on anything.

Sponge cake.

Air bnb or hotel
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 9:44 am
singleagain wrote:
Oh just pick one. It doesn't have to based on anything.

Sponge cake.

Air bnb or hotel


Hotel

(what is an Air bnb?)

Meat or chicken?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 9:54 am
simcha4 wrote:
Hotel

(what is an Air bnb?)

Meat or chicken?


Airbnb is when people rent out their houses to vacationers so that way they they charge less than the hotel and they have the comforts of home some people do it to make extra money

Probably chicken

Rib steak or skirt steak
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 10:03 am
singleagain wrote:
Airbnb is when people rent out their houses to vacationers so that way they they charge less than the hotel and they have the comforts of home some people do it to make extra money

Probably chicken

Rib steak or skirt steak


Thanks for explaining. But, why Air? And is bnb an abbreviation?

Ooops. Sorry. I'm always ruining your questions by mostly not knowing what something is or not understanding. Maybe I should stop answering yours for your sake so you'll have a proper answer from s/o else?
But I like your posts.

Oh well, I don't know the difference between the two types of steak, but I like steak, so I'll just answer that -

steak

Mopping or Israeli style Sponja?
Back to top

Lovable




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 10:42 am
simcha4 wrote:
Thanks for explaining. But, why Air? And is bnb an abbreviation?

Ooops. Sorry. I'm always ruining your questions by mostly not knowing what something is or not understanding. Maybe I should stop answering yours for your sake so you'll have a proper answer from s/o else?
But I like your posts.

Oh well, I don't know the difference between the two types of steak, but I like steak, so I'll just answer that -

steak

Mopping or Israeli style Sponja?

Sponja - Wish my apartment would be set up for it:)
Instant coffee or brewed?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 10:48 am
simcha4 wrote:
Thanks for explaining. But, why Air? And is bnb an abbreviation?

Ooops. Sorry. I'm always ruining your questions by mostly not knowing what something is or not understanding. Maybe I should stop answering yours for your sake so you'll have a proper answer from s/o else?
But I like your posts.

Oh well, I don't know the difference between the two types of steak, but I like steak, so I'll just answer that -

steak

Mopping or Israeli style Sponja?


But sometimes I like seeing what you answer mine.

B&B is short for bed and breakfast... I don't know why they call themselves Airbnb I guess because people who take vacations and fly they would rather stay at bed and breakfast or something so I don't know it's some new thing it's like Uber for houses

And the difference is that rib steak has a bone in it and skirt steak doesn't

The current answer to either or the current question is instant or brood I'm not a fan of coffee but my dad is so I'm going to say brood because he likes that better

And breaded chicken or grilled chicken
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 11:35 am
singleagain wrote:
But sometimes I like seeing what you answer mine.

B&B is short for bed and breakfast... I don't know why they call themselves Airbnb I guess because people who take vacations and fly they would rather stay at bed and breakfast or something so I don't know it's some new thing it's like Uber for houses

And the difference is that rib steak has a bone in it and skirt steak doesn't

The current answer to either or the current question is instant or brood I'm not a fan of coffee but my dad is so I'm going to say brood because he likes that better

And breaded chicken or grilled chicken


at least some thing I know to answer Smile
grilled chicken

like how it looks - challos plaited with 6, or 4?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 4:14 pm
simcha4 wrote:
at least some thing I know to answer Smile
grilled chicken

like how it looks - challos plaited with 6, or 4?


6. I loved braiding challah

Do you braid grin right to left OR from left to right
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 26 2021, 8:14 pm
singleagain wrote:
6. I loved braiding challah

Do you braid grin right to left OR from left to right


I don't know what braid grin means, but I plait/braid challos of 6 strands starting from right to left, then left to right, and so on and tuck both ends under.
A tip for a higher challah - each strand be thicker along the middle.

iced coffee alone or mixed with another flavor?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 26 2021, 9:49 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I don't know what braid grin means, but I plait/braid challos of 6 strands starting from right to left, then left to right, and so on and tuck both ends under.
A tip for a higher challah - each strand be thicker along the middle.

iced coffee alone or mixed with another flavor?


Grin is my unfortunate typo with the word from

If I have to choose one definitely with other flavors because I do not like iced coffee

Flavored seltzer or flavored soda
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 26 2021, 10:26 pm
singleagain wrote:
Grin is my unfortunate typo with the word from

If I have to choose one definitely with other flavors because I do not like iced coffee

Flavored seltzer or flavored soda

I always thought that seltzer and soda are one and the same - fizzy drink, the difference being in how it's called in different countries.
Now I see they're not the same? What's the difference? ty and Gut Voch
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 26 2021, 11:14 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I always thought that seltzer and soda are one and the same - fizzy drink, the difference being in how it's called in different countries.
Now I see they're not the same? What's the difference? ty and Gut Voch


By soda I mean like Coke with flavor. You can now get vanilla coke. Cherry coke. Coke plus root beer etc
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jun 26 2021, 11:27 pm
singleagain wrote:
By soda I mean like Coke with flavor. You can now get vanilla coke. Cherry coke. Coke plus root beer etc


I wouldn't have guessed that. I know Coke to be short for regular Coca-cola. And soda is a general term for a fizzy drink, then there is soda water and soda with a flavor. I wonder if Coke with a flavor has arrived in Israel? I also haven't heard of Coke being called soda. It's so interesting the differences in English in different countries or even cities in the same country.
So, I'll let someone else answer your either/or b/c I've never tasted Coke with a flavor.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 11:50 am
singleagain wrote:
Grin is my unfortunate typo with the word from

If I have to choose one definitely with other flavors because I do not like iced coffee

Flavored seltzer or flavored soda


Flavored soda.

Subtle colors or white painted walls of your home?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 11:55 am
simcha4 wrote:
Flavored soda.

Subtle colors or white painted walls of your home?


Colors like I just like color


Traditional animation or computer-generated image
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 2:52 pm
singleagain wrote:
Colors like I just like color


Traditional animation or computer-generated image


Traditional animation

You like reading about: psychology or science?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 8:42 am
Psychology It's so fascinating to me the science of people

Sleeping in or going to bed early
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 10:31 am
singleagain wrote:
Psychology It's so fascinating to me the science of people

Sleeping in or going to bed early


I was always for early to bed, early to rise, but I guess my body's clock changed as I passed my 30's - I find it difficult to fall asleep at night!

Any ideas will be very appreciated? ty.

emailing on computer or texting on phone?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 10:35 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I was always for early to bed, early to rise, but I guess my body's clock changed as I passed my 30's - I find it difficult to fall asleep at night!

Any ideas will be very appreciated? ty.

emailing on computer or texting on phone?


Briefly ideas about sleep:

(Disclaimer, I don't do all of these. This is based on ideas I've read and heard form other people)

-keep your bed just for sleep and intimacy. Don't surf phone, watch tv, or even read

-dark room. Use window blackening shades if needed. Or use eye shades. Cover power strips and lights on smoke detectors etc if needed. Also turn alarm clocks away

-good quality linen whatever is comfortable for you. Pj's too.

-weighted blanket

-noise machine or soft music

-meditation or calming your mind

-lavender or other calming smells
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 7 of 11 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games