Home

Pine Lake Park, Manchester- Where is the shul?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 2:17 pm
Anyone know where the shul is in the area?

Tysm!

amother

Yellow

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:21 pm
There isnt any yet. I will pm you.

amother

Cinnamon

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:26 pm
I would also love to know about Pine Lake Park. We hope to close on a home in a couple of weeks. How far away is a minyan? How many families live in the are so far?

amother

Lemonchiffon

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:26 pm
amother [ Cinnamon ] wrote:
I would also love to know about Pine Lake Park. We hope to close on a home in a couple of weeks. How far away is a minyan? How many families live in the are so far?

There was a thread about this neighborhood recently. Try doing a search. Had some info.
I just closed on a house there! As of now closest minyan is about 30 min I believe, depending on where exactly you live. But there are about 15 families supposedly moving in over the summer.

SarahEsther

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:50 pm
I just followed the thread. Thanks for the idea. We hope to buy in Leisure Village (not Holly Oaks). Near Commonwealth, Madison, Birmingham, Larchmont. I hope there are other families nearby. Does anyone have any information on this area? Or are we going to be lone pioneers?

amother

Yellow

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 2:28 pm
Amothers who posted on this thread:

My DD moved there recently and many people call her with questions on the neighborhood.

You can pm yiddishmom for her contact info.

amother

Turquoise

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 3:17 pm
How old are the couples in these neighborhoods? Anyone in their 30s? Or mostly 20s?

amother

Oak

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 5:10 pm
Bumping up this thread. Looking seriously into the area. Would love more info

amother

Turquoise

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 5:16 pm
It’s a mixed neighborhood ranging from kollel to working. Many different schools. Most families have 7 and under, there are a few with ages 7- 10 and some with older.

amother

Oak

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 5:21 pm
Thank you! Do you live there by any chance?
How many families are already living there?
What's the closest grocery store? Is there ever going to be bussing? If not what are people doing about driving their kids to school and morah?

amother

Turquoise

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 5:26 pm
I’ll be moving in within the next few weeks. I think around 15/ 20 already living but many moving in by December. Closest grocery is gourmet glatt south. I don’t know about busing people are working on carpools and hopefully they will have soon just like Toms River started recently.

amother

Oak

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 7:51 pm
Where do you work and how long does it take to get there? The part that is scaring me to the most is the drive to Lakewood

amother

Turquoise

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 7:54 pm
The drive to the south of lakewood is not bad or far, it's once you reach lakewood that you need to sit in traffic. So it's the same as the people who live in the chestnut area but need to drive all the way to the other side. We avoid driving through lakewood whenever possible. For the most part we only deal with traffic when dropping off and picking up from school.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries