Home

Craniosacral therapist recommendation (Brooklyn)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 5:07 pm
Does anyone have a good female craniosacral therapist to recommend in Brooklyn?
TIA
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 12:44 pm
Bump
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:12 pm
Before you bump again, you can put Brooklyn in the subject line AND/OR put this under NY inquiries. Hatzlacha!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:16 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Before you bump again, you can put Brooklyn in the subject line AND/OR put this under NY inquiries. Hatzlacha!

Thanks. Added Brooklyn to the title
Back to top

amother




Catmint
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:19 pm
We used Shoshana danzger on ocean pkwy a while ago

Wonderful person to work with
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:46 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
We used Shoshana danzger on ocean pkwy a while ago

Wonderful person to work with

Thank you! Apparently she moved Sad
Back to top

naomi2




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:58 pm
Shira korngold
Pm me for number
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 2:56 pm
naomi2 wrote:
Shira korngold
Pm me for number

Thank you!
Back to top

amother




Catmint
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 3:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you! Apparently she moved Sad

Omg!
No way!
Where is she now
Was gonna call her again
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 4:46 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Omg!
No way!
Where is she now
Was gonna call her again

AZ I think but can't hurt to call her
Back to top

amother




Catmint
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 6:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
AZ I think but can't hurt to call her

No way!
She’s still listed under her old number online.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 7:27 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
No way!
She’s still listed under her old number online.

Ok. Thanks. Maybe its misinformation!
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 7:56 pm
Can I ask what people use this for? For what type of issues can craniosacral therapy help with?
Back to top

amother




Offwhite
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 9:02 pm
In Crown Heights

Rochel Leah Shapiro (917) 373-4870

Nechama Dina Leeds (203) 360-5157

Mushkie Silman (comes in about every 2 weeks) (347) 907-1368
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:51 am
tweety1 wrote:
Can I ask what people use this for? For what type of issues can craniosacral therapy help with?

It was recommended alot of the Pandas threads as helping kids regulate. I'm looking to release physical body tension before and after tongue tie revision. Myofunctional therapist said its very important to help with oral function.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:51 am
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
In Crown Heights

Rochel Leah Shapiro (917) 373-4870

Nechama Dina Leeds (203) 360-5157

Mushkie Silman (comes in about every 2 weeks) (347) 907-1368

Thank you!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Do I need a top of the line therapist or can I use a clinic
by amother
12 Yesterday at 7:22 am View last post
Electric scooter questions - Brooklyn, NY
by amother
3 Thu, Sep 16 2021, 7:46 pm View last post
Brooklyners- are you a Brooklyn driver?
by amother
20 Wed, Sep 15 2021, 3:43 am View last post
by bsy
HELP- Brooklyn Yeshiva Busing when we don't live local 8 Tue, Sep 14 2021, 9:32 pm View last post
Cheapest place in Brooklyn to buy a sukkah?
by amother
4 Mon, Sep 13 2021, 7:20 am View last post