Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What is your major life challenge currently?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:47 am
Compared to all of you... I feel so grateful for my peckela, but since for me it's challenging here goes.
My DD has severe eczema with allergies, tried so many different medical and natural stuff nothing seems to help. It's so hard watching her suffer! she wakes up at night scratching herself to blood and then comes crying to me that it hurts! And Switzerland being closed to Americans... one more thing I can't try due to Covid.
Also, seeing everyone having babies and my "baby" just getting bigger by the minute.
Again, I am really really thankful to Hashem for my wonderful life!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:50 am
My major challenge is my health. I'm in pain constantly and I can't walk very far without needing to rest. It's affecting all areas of my life and I feel like I'm always sitting on the sidelines watching my family go on without me.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
I'll bite. I've got progress scans tomorrow morning to monitor suspected tumors in my lungs. My biggest challenge is to let go of my fear and place my worries in Hashem's care. I know He is beside me, when I'm alone in the CT machine, but when I close my eyes and daven, it's getting harder and harder.

Hi, you should be past your scan for the tumor. Did you recieve the results yet?
Let's hope it's negative, and all fine.

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 12:54 pm
Biggest challenge is dealing with my husband's mental illness. One of the difficult parts of mental illness is the ups and downs are very very frequent. It's hard to know when he's having a good hour or a bad hour. He's tried so many medications and so many combinations. The psychiatrists are having a hard time getting him to remain stable on a combination. Due to his condition, he's not always a very good husband or father.

Other challenges- small apt with only one bathroom, two SN kids, money isn't exactly flowing freely, overweight, no free time, very little sleep, feeling inadequate, have mild ADHD and anxiety, and the neighbors never seem to play with my kids.

Positives- b"H I have adorable kids. Really exceptionally cute. We have food to eat every day. We have clothes to wear. My kids are growing up in a very loving home. We have enough money to buy some things that aren't "needs". b"H my kids are also in very good schools and are growing every day.

rikkik

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 2:37 pm
Divorced, single mom. I only have one child, and I feel like my life is slipping away, along with all of my dreams.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational