Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just had a thought whats going to be with the vaccine
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Quince

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 4:24 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Don't forget they still think he won the election LOL LOL

Yes

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 4:35 pm
fleetwood wrote:
It's not a lie. I really don't get why you aren't proud to have not gotten the vaccine. Why say it's a lie,unless you think you are not doing the right thing...

First of all it’s nobody’s business if I vaccinated or not, and I’m very confident in my decision.
That doesn’t make it ok for Cuomo to lie about the Jewish Tristate areas.
He said they vaccinate less, but that’s only because they have more teen children than non Jewish people, and very many parents, Jewish and non-Jewish alike, are hesitant to vaccinate their teenagers.

You seem to not understand this or you are just defending Cuomo when he’s clearly wrong.

Did you even know that the CDC gave out a statement yesterday that everyone should hold off with vaccinating children under 18, becuase they aren’t sure if it’s safe enough? [b]

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 4:36 pm
fleetwood wrote:

This just proves how little you know out of your CNN bubble.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Jewish communities especially in the tri state area have the lowest vaccination rates

If you take out the kids under a certain age the percentage will change a ton.

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:46 pm
fleetwood wrote:

He did. We all know what happened.

GetReal

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 8:09 pm
Didn’t trump run operation warp speed and brag about developing a vaccine so quickly? Why are trump supporters against the vaccine?

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 8:47 pm
Yes trump deserves much credit
Some are and some are not taking it just like everyone everywhere else in the world
Why politicize a health issue?!

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:49 pm
GetReal wrote:
Didn’t trump run operation warp speed and brag about developing a vaccine so quickly? Why are trump supporters against the vaccine?

Because liberals think Republicans are stupid enough to follow Trump blindly. They think we idolize everything he says or does like telling us “to make an insurrection” or take some brand new controversial vaccine.

salt

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 12:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was thinking about it and I had a thought that I hope wont be true.... Now theyre still in the process of vaccinating everyone but when they officially vaccinated everyone and whoevers left are people who dont want to vaccinate because it'll be very easy to get it. And it'll become a sort of stigma for the people who arent vaccinated. In some places they'll ask before you enter if youre vaccinated and if not u have to wear a mask... But im sure people would lie. But some places would make people show papers and if not u have to be masked and people will look down on those who are masked. And eventually it'll be on the passports and you wont be able to travel anywhere unless its noted that you were vaccinated.
And they will go after Jews and hate on Jews because many Jews arent vaccinated or are anti vax. They wont care about the jews who are vaccinated because they will just group all jews as not vaxxed.
Im sure many non Jews are/will be too but they wont care about that they will just want to go after the Jews.

Thoughts?

This is a very 'golus'y paranoid attitude, if you don't mind me saying.
In other words this is an attitude of Jews whose mindset is still in golus.
In Israel I can't imagine anyone's mind going anywhere near this direction.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 4:52 am
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
First of all it’s nobody’s business if I vaccinated or not, and I’m very confident in my decision.
That doesn’t make it ok for Cuomo to lie about the Jewish Tristate areas.
He said they vaccinate less, but that’s only because they have more teen children than non Jewish people, and very many parents, Jewish and non-Jewish alike, are hesitant to vaccinate their teenagers.

You seem to not understand this or you are just defending Cuomo when he’s clearly wrong.

Did you even know that the CDC gave out a statement yesterday that everyone should hold off with vaccinating children under 18, becuase they aren’t sure if it’s safe enough? [b]

Oh,I understand very well. And I am not defending anyone..just seems like a case of the lady doth protest too much...let me know if you need help understanding the reference.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 4:53 am
This just proves how little you know out of your CNN bubble.

I don't watch CNN..you'll need to try a but harder with your insults...or better yet how about insulting me under your screen name next time..

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 4:54 am
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
He did. We all know what happened.

Umm.. yeah..right LOL LOL

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 4:55 am
amother [ Lightyellow ] wrote:
Yes trump deserves much credit
Some are and some are not taking it just like everyone everywhere else in the world
Why politicize a health issue?!

Good question...

librarygirl

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:09 am

Link please?

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:18 am
But this doesn’t make Cuomos data correct. Still an outright lie for the reason I stated above.

Trump lovers are geniuses who refuse to listen to science, er I mean fake news, Fauci, people trying to kill us - about the vaccine and many people in our community are in that category
BUT
when the news is mentioning how "genius" many in the community are, ya know the result of this healthy dose of skepticism.. the result of LESS people being vaccinated. It is still lies. yes, I get it.

amother
Quince

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:27 am
Do liberals think following the media and fauci makes them more intelligent that the people who have legitimate questions re- the vaccine? Remember when cigarettes were OK? Touted by doctors? And a million other things? The media is indoctrinating you, and you are buying it.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:29 am
librarygirl wrote:
Link please?

Yes, I would like a link, because here in Israel they just announced this week that all 12-15 yr olds should get vaccinated asap.

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:38 am
amother [ Quince ] wrote:
Do liberals think following the media and fauci makes them more intelligent that the people who have legitimate questions re- the vaccine? Remember when cigarettes were OK? Touted by doctors? And a million other things? The media is indoctrinating you, and you are buying it.

I have legitimate questions regarding the vaccine. I also have legitimate concerns over the virus. Vaccines through the ages (polio, MMR etc) have proven to be effective. Have proven to eradicate for the most part dreadful diseases and stop deaths. Therefore I trust that the risk of having lifelong issues getting vaccinated is lower than lifelong issues from covid.
Its great to question. Anti-vaxxers aren't necessarily questioning on their own , just like some liberals jump in without asking questions.

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 5:55 am
librarygirl wrote:
Link please?

You can find it on the CDC website. But I challenge you to find it on mainstream media.
Nebach, people are missing so much info that the media tries to hide, (including so much garbage on Fauci that would blow science’s mind, and as well in so many different areas, and if you don’t actively try to get the right info, then you just never know.
But just continue to make fun of and call smart, not head in the sand people, “Trump lovers”.

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 6:04 am
You can find it on the CDC website. But I challenge you to find it on mainstream media.
Nebach, people are missing so much info that the media tries to hide, (including so much garbage on Fauci that would blow science’s mind, and as well in so many different areas, and if you don’t actively try to get the right info, then you just never know.
But just continue to make fun of and call smart, not head in the sand people, “Trump lovers”.

I dont see it on the CDC website. Can you provide a link.
Its ok. you're all geniuses. but dont say its lies when reports come out that theres less percentile vaccinated.. davkqa because you're all so freakin smart.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics