Home

At&t is digging 5G poll in front of my house to protest?
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:49 pm
I just googled.

Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans.Oct 17, 2019
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:49 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
She said it's a pole, not a tower.

It’s a pole. What is the difference?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.....p=CAU

It looks like this
Back to top

amother




Birch
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:50 pm
https://www.ktvu.com/news/5g-c.....-jose

It depends on the city. But I think in most areas they need to notify you via certified mail. I would call the number and tell them you weren’t properly notified and they need to stop digging. It’s worth a try.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s a poll. What is the difference?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.....p=CAU

It looks like this

It's not a poll unless it's asking you what your opinion is.
Back to top

watergirl




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He said they are following the law. He gave me a number to call. But idk my rights so I’m not calling yet

Good luck and I hope you win!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:58 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
It's not a poll unless it's asking you what your opinion is.

I’m sorry I’m not English native speaker. Is it a pole? I corrected it. Thanks.
Back to top

trixx




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:16 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
It's literally the same radio frequency that has been used all along for other things. What makes it dangerous now?


It's not. And the onus is not on the consumer to prove its unsafe. It's on the company to prove that it IS safe. Do some research.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:20 pm
trixx wrote:
It's not. And the onus is not on the consumer to prove its unsafe. It's on the company to prove that it IS safe. Do some research.

They said it’s approved already. I called the inspector and he said someone is calling me back. Idk if I can stop it.
Back to top

amother




Watermelon
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:20 pm
The thing about 5G is that once you start digging with the PURPOSE of planting a 5G pile, it counts as if the pole is already there and the harmful effects are already in place. Meaning you’re already damaged and there’s nothing you can do about it. So you might as well let it go.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:22 pm
trixx wrote:
It's not.

It literally is. People have been operating on basically the entire radio spectrum for ages.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 3:06 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
The thing about 5G is that once you start digging with the PURPOSE of planting a 5G pile, it counts as if the pole is already there and the harmful effects are already in place. Meaning you’re already damaged and there’s nothing you can do about it. So you might as well let it go.

But weren’t they supposed to inform me before they started?
Back to top

vintagebknyc




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 3:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s a pole. What is the difference?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.....p=CAU

It looks like this


Okay, that's a pole. This is a tower: https://www.signalboosters.com.....uide/

Also, I know you are worried but I believe you are looking at bad science. There has been NO evidence from CDC, NIH, WHO, etc., that cell towers are dangerous.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 3:10 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Okay, that's a pole. This is a tower: https://www.signalboosters.com.....uide/

Also, I know you are worried but I believe you are looking at bad science. There has been NO evidence from CDC, NIH, WHO, etc., that cell towers are dangerous.

No one knows. I’m sure the city council member wouldn’t put it next to his house.
Back to top

vintagebknyc




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 3:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No one knows. I’m sure the city council member wouldn’t put it next to his house.


Okay, but Cancer.org says: At this time, there's no strong evidence that exposure to RF waves from cell phone towers causes any noticeable health effects., Jun 1, 2020

And The American Cancer Society, http://www.emfexplained.info/?ID=25821, says: most scientists agree that cell phone antennas or towers are unlikely to cause cancer

And UC Berkeley, https://uhs.berkeley.edu/sites......pdf, says "he scientific evidence does not show a danger "

Check your sources, much of what you read on the internet is quack science.
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 3:52 pm
OP, are you talking about your own private lawn, or the strip of grass that runs between the sidewalk and the street? If it's the grass strip, they can do whatever they want.

If it's your own private lawn, within the boundaries listed on your mortgage, then you may be able to argue with them. (Maybe) If you rent or lease, then your landlord will have to be the one to complain.

You can also argue that the presence of a poll in front of your house is driving down your property value, because it will make your home harder to sell in the future.

Best of luck!

(I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't think it's a health risk, but I do take property rights seriously.)
Back to top

amother




Birch
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 5:49 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
OP, are you talking about your own private lawn, or the strip of grass that runs between the sidewalk and the street? If it's the grass strip, they can do whatever they want.

If it's your own private lawn, within the boundaries listed on your mortgage, then you may be able to argue with them. (Maybe) If you rent or lease, then your landlord will have to be the one to complain.

You can also argue that the presence of a poll in front of your house is driving down your property value, because it will make your home harder to sell in the future.

Best of luck!

(I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't think it's a health risk, but I do take property rights seriously.)

They are an eyesore. They block the view. The company was likely obligated to notify her before installing it. I definitely think it’s worth fighting.
Back to top

amother




Magenta
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:05 pm
Op, call a few lawyers if you want clarity about the legal aspects and to see if you have any recourse.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:16 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
OP, are you talking about your own private lawn, or the strip of grass that runs between the sidewalk and the street? If it's the grass strip, they can do whatever they want.

If it's your own private lawn, within the boundaries listed on your mortgage, then you may be able to argue with them. (Maybe) If you rent or lease, then your landlord will have to be the one to complain.

You can also argue that the presence of a poll in front of your house is driving down your property value, because it will make your home harder to sell in the future.

Best of luck!

(I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't think it's a health risk, but I do take property rights seriously.)


It’s on the strip of grass that runs between the sidewalk and the strip. It’s in from of my next door neighbor. There are digging on my side (on the same strip) to put in the wire under the grass.
Back to top

vintagebknyc




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s on the strip of grass that runs between the sidewalk and the strip. It’s in from of my next door neighbor. There are digging on my side (on the same strip) to put in the wire under the grass.


So usually, the town/city actually owns that strip, you are just required to maintain it. Yes?
Back to top

trixx




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 8:28 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Okay, that's a pole. This is a tower: https://www.signalboosters.com.....uide/

Also, I know you are worried but I believe you are looking at bad science. There has been NO evidence from CDC, NIH, WHO, etc., that cell towers are dangerous.


You know what, at this point I'll be a proud conspiracy theorist if that's what it means to have brains on your head and not believe a 3 letter word agency. Their actions this past year have lost them all credibility.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 2 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

Related Topics Replies Last Post
[ Poll ] S/O Poll: Why did you give your child growth hormone?
by amother
17 Today at 2:49 pm View last post
[ Poll ] How often do you see friends (poll)?
by amother
25 Yesterday at 2:00 pm View last post
Pending house? Need some clues
by amother
7 Yesterday at 11:07 am View last post
[ Poll ] New poll! Help with business name win a pc of jewelry!
by amother
221 Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:07 am View last post
What makes more sense - reguarding buying a house
by amother
8 Mon, Oct 11 2021, 9:22 am View last post