Home

Give me an example
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:47 am
simcha4 wrote:

a solids food your baby eats


sweet potato

something you are trying to do more often
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 12:30 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
sweet potato

something you are trying to do more often


Daven from a Siddur.

Favorite home headcovering?
Back to top

6000miles




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 2:23 pm
Half a square tichel!

something you dont like but wish you would
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:41 am
6000miles wrote:
Half a square tichel!

something you dont like but wish you would


carrot juice

a food you enjoyed eating but is now forbidden to you for a certain reason
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 1:15 pm
simcha4 wrote:

a food you enjoyed eating but is now forbidden to you for a certain reason


Bacon. But then I found out that kosher Beef Fry was even BETTER!

Something you wish looked good on you.
Back to top

Lovable




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 1:43 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Bacon. But then I found out that kosher Beef Fry was even BETTER!

Something you wish looked good on you.

Belts!
Something that makes you feel happy
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:23 pm
Lovable wrote:
Belts!
Something that makes you feel happy


talking on the phone to our grandchildren, ke'h

something that you worry about a lot
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 12:51 am
simcha4 wrote:

something that you worry about a lot


my mother's health.

something you have owned most of your life.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:58 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
my mother's health.

something you have owned most of your life.


2 beautiful bedspreads that my dear father z"l bought for me and my husband when I was a kallah (it has special meaning to me b/c it's a memory of a gift from him)

something that is very dear to you
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:10 am
simcha4 wrote:

something that is very dear to you


My wedding band.

Something you have but cannot remember where it came from.
Back to top

salt




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:21 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
My wedding band.

Something you have but cannot remember where it came from.


The piicture on the wall hanging up in my bedroom. We got it for our wedding I think, but I don't remember who from.


A cool phrase you often hear and like, but never quite get around to using in your speech.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:32 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
My wedding band.

Something you have but cannot remember where it came from.


A towel. Last week while folding a load of towels, I came across a caramel/white striped towel which we don't recall belonging to us. I'm trying to recall who, perhaps of our married children, used our washing machine or dryer, or we washed in their machine?
Or perhaps a neighbor...
"The mystery of the strange towel."

A word that you use a lot when speaking with someone.
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:46 am
simcha4 wrote:
A towel. Last week while folding a load of towels, I came across a caramel/white striped towel which we don't recall belonging to us. I'm trying to recall who, perhaps of our married children, used our washing machine or dryer, or we washed in their machine?
Or perhaps a neighbor...
"The mystery of the strange towel."

A word that you use a lot when speaking with someone.


Right?

Something you thought you had lost but found more than a year later.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 7:03 am
Tonight I found my sunglasses behind the umbrella stand

A clutter puddle in your home
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 2:35 pm
salt wrote:
The piicture on the wall hanging up in my bedroom. We got it for our wedding I think, but I don't remember who from.


A cool phrase you often hear and like, but never quite get around to using in your speech.


"Salt," I apologize, we must've crossposted and answered the same question and I posted after you, and didn't notice until now.
Hey fellow players, we're holding by "Salt's" question/example now - see bolded.
________
And then it's "dankbar" who posted before my post here. "Dankbar," can u kindly explain what's a clutter puddle?

p.s. I hope I don't sound bossy, I really don't mean to, it just hurts me when someone's post gets unintentionally skipped. Everyone's post is equally important and adds to the game, and that goes for ALL the games.
Back to top

Mom/Bubby/Morah




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:58 pm
A cool phrase you often hear and like, but never quite get around to using in your speech.

Well,that just happened!


Something you love about yourself
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 6:02 am
Clutter puddles are those nasty clutter piles that just keep sneaking up on you. Where do you find, in your home, a place that just keeps getting cluttered up & you need to keep organizing or getting rid of the stuff?

Is it your counter, desk, window sill, top of dresser, corner of the room-floor?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 6:03 am
Mom/Bubby/Morah wrote:
A cool phrase you often hear and like, but never quite get around to using in your speech.

Well,that just happened!


Something you love about yourself


Being creative and insightful. I do have a million grand ideas that don't come to fruition though.

Insomnia tips
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 7:22 am
dankbar wrote:
Being creative and insightful. I do have a million grand ideas that don't come to fruition though.

Insomnia tips

Clutter puddle: the desk I don't really use (because it is a clutter puddle? hen-egg...)

Insomina tips:

Listen to boring speeches held by nice people. (no background music, just speech).

Drink or smell melissa tea.

Someone you are longing for.
Back to top

HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 9:39 am
My cousin

Something you always forget to take along when travelling
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 17 of 24 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Having just the kallah. the mm is the chosen. what to give?
by amother
11 Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:05 am View last post
Can I give edible gift to just friend- not her kids?
by amother
4 Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:34 am View last post
by zaq
You cannot give yourself a headstart on a diet!
by amother
20 Tue, Jan 04 2022, 1:12 am View last post
2.5 yr old has 103 fever.Should I wake him & give Tylenol?
by amother
14 Mon, Dec 27 2021, 5:16 am View last post
Can I give ds 7 one homework reminder and then leave it
by amother
15 Sun, Dec 26 2021, 8:26 pm View last post