Home

Give me an example
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 9:55 am
HILY wrote:
My cousin

Something you always forget to take along when travelling


bathing suit in case there is a pool in the hotel

An outdoor activity you like
Back to top

Mom/Bubby/Morah




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 10:53 am
HILY wrote:
My cousin

Something you always forget to take along when travelling


A clean garbage bag for my laundry

Your dream master bedroom
Back to top

HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 10:58 am
BubblyBubby wrote:
bathing suit in case there is a pool in the hotel

An outdoor activity you like


laying in my hammock
don't know if that's an activity but that's what I like doing outdoors Very Happy

A food you've never tasted
Back to top

Lovable




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 2:17 pm
HILY wrote:
laying in my hammock
don't know if that's an activity but that's what I like doing outdoors Very Happy

A food you've never tasted

kasha
The next place on your travel list
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 2:55 pm
Lovable wrote:

The next place on your travel list


Japan.

An unusual ingredient you might add to a salad.
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 10:07 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Japan.

An unusual ingredient you might add to a salad.


pomegranate seeds

Some thing you grow in your garden
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 11:29 am
GLUE wrote:

Some thing you grow in your garden


Lemons.

A cute mistake children make.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 1:06 pm
My daughter just told me a cute mistake her children made yesterday -

My sweet 3 yr. old grandson decided to start saying Shema with his 6 mths. old baby brother, ke'h, every night. He started yesterday, looked earnestly into his baby brother's eyes and said, "Yossele, zug mit mir (say with me,) Melech Haoilom," he stopped suddenly and shook his head, confused.
"Nein Yossele, zug Shema Yisroel..."

Grandmothers b'H, on Ima/m: who else feels that their grandchildren ke'h make them feel young again? Add sweet spice to life?

vegs. u put in chicken soup?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 6:53 pm
simcha4 wrote:

Grandmothers b'H, on Ima/m: who else feels that their grandchildren ke'h make them feel young again? Add sweet spice to life?

vegs. u put in chicken soup?


Raising my hand here! Only have one grandchild so far, but Baruch Hashem he invigorates me and has brought such light to my life.

Onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, leek, sweet potato.

A kitchen utensil or gadget you discovered recently.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 5:02 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Raising my hand here! Only have one grandchild so far, but Baruch Hashem he invigorates me and has brought such light to my life.

Onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, leek, sweet potato.

A kitchen utensil or gadget you discovered recently.


Anyone got an answer, so can move on?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 4:29 pm
Corn kernel peeler

A motivational technique to make kids clean up
Back to top

HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 6:20 pm
A kid counting quietly with his hands in front of his mouth so nobody can see or hear where he is up to. Another child says STOP at a certain point and that's the amount of things they need to pick up from the floor. Works amazing with younger kids when tidying up a lot of toys. But it can work with anything. It just makes a competition and challenge vibe.

A compliment you want a loved one to tell you
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 1:21 am
HILY wrote:

A compliment you want a loved one to tell you


"I feel safe with you."

Something small that can really change your mood for the better.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 10:03 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
"I feel safe with you."

Something small that can really change your mood for the better.


Empathy. Comforting, supportive words, meant genuinely.

Something in your bedroom or another room; when you look at it it makes you happy.
eg. I have a picture of my dear father z'l stuck on the inside of my bedroom cupboard door.
I say "Good Morning" to my father and his warm smile warms me.
Back to top

HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:30 am
A white carpet shaped like animal fur right near my bed

A song that you can't stop singing or thinking about
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:48 am
HILY wrote:
A white carpet shaped like animal fur right near my bed

A song that you can't stop singing or thinking about


That's so cozy and delicious to sink one's feet into. How do I know?
I also have a white furry carpet near my bed Smile of rectangular shape.
Oh, I've been wondering whom to ask, so now I can ask you: How do you clean it?
I wash it but then I have to sorta shake it to get its shape back. It doesn't look as nice as when 'twas new.

A Yid (truthfully, I have a few songs but "A Yid" popped first into my mind)

A thing that comforted you as a child whenever you were upset
Back to top

HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:53 am
yes! one the best buys I recently did
I usually first use the vacuum cleaner and then pop it in the washing machine but not too often...
White gets dirty but I still wouldn't choose any other color Wink

Can't think of an example now so will leave it for someone else to answer...
Back to top

liveandlove.ima




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 5:51 pm
simcha4 wrote:
A thing that comforted you as a child whenever you were upset


crying Crying

your go-to outlet for piled up emotions?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 2:22 am
liveandlove.ima wrote:

your go-to outlet for piled up emotions?


Writing in my journal.

An area in which you feel creative.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 5:06 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Writing in my journal.

An area in which you feel creative.


Acting

A sport you enjoy.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 18 of 24 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Having just the kallah. the mm is the chosen. what to give?
by amother
11 Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:05 am View last post
Can I give edible gift to just friend- not her kids?
by amother
4 Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:34 am View last post
by zaq
You cannot give yourself a headstart on a diet!
by amother
20 Tue, Jan 04 2022, 1:12 am View last post
2.5 yr old has 103 fever.Should I wake him & give Tylenol?
by amother
14 Mon, Dec 27 2021, 5:16 am View last post
Can I give ds 7 one homework reminder and then leave it
by amother
15 Sun, Dec 26 2021, 8:26 pm View last post