Home

Give me an example
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


HILY




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 5:59 pm
Tamim tihye ... Hashem elokecha (Dvarim 18:15)

A priority task on your to do list
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 11:38 am
HILY wrote:
Tamim tihye ... Hashem elokecha (Dvarim 18:15)

A priority task on your to do list


Daven Parshas Hamon every day (bl'n)

Something nice you say to your children when they r in bed, just before they fall asleep
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 6:51 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Daven Parshas Hamon every day (bl'n)

Something nice you say to your children when they r in bed, just before they fall asleep

I love you, (and sing a made up I love you song)

Something important to bring on the plane for a long trip.
Back to top

BubblyBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 6:56 pm
happytobemom wrote:
I love you, (and sing a made up I love you song)

Something important to bring on the plane for a long trip.


tissues

Give me an example of something you always dreamed of doing but never did.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:15 pm
BubblyBubby wrote:
tissues

Give me an example of something you always dreamed of doing but never did.


As a girl, I always yearned to act in school shows or community shows, but never had the guts to push myself forward. That's why, if I notice my children have a talent for something or a yearning, I encourage them immensely towards developing it and keep on telling them, they can do it! And sometimes if they need that extra push I try to find a way, be"H.
And sometimes even if the talent is there, the child is not yet ready to start developing it. So I wait.
Nothing works by force.
May Hashem constantly Guide us in how to guide our children in the right way.

An example of how a few positive words from someone made you feel on top of the world.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:40 pm
simcha4 wrote:
As a girl, I always yearned to act in school shows or community shows, but never had the guts to push myself forward. That's why, if I notice my children have a talent for something or a yearning, I encourage them immensely towards developing it and keep on telling them, they can do it! And sometimes if they need that extra push I try to find a way, be"H.
And sometimes even if the talent is there, the child is not yet ready to start developing it. So I wait.
Nothing works by force.
May Hashem constantly Guide us in how to guide our children in the right way.

An example of how a few positive words from someone made you feel on top of the world.

Hearing my grandfather a"h tell my grandmother am"v how well raised he thought my children were.

A talent you never knew you had until you were an adult.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Yesterday at 3:20 pm
"happytobemom"]I love you, (and sing a made up I love you song)

[/quote]

"happytobemom," I love your answer. You sound like such a warm and loving Mummy. Smile
A lot of nachas.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Yesterday at 3:28 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Hearing my grandfather a"h tell my grandmother am"v how well raised he thought my children were.

A talent you never knew you had until you were an adult.


That's really nice to hear, especially from your grandparents.

Writing, be"H

A word that always makes you laugh when you hear it (eg. the word - skedaddled, the sound of it makes me laugh)
Back to top

rachelli66




 
 
 
 

Post Yesterday at 6:31 pm
Whatzamijigger. Have a special joke with with my Granddaughter when
we play a game and we are missing a certain piece and we say- ''Where's
that Whatzamijigger?''

A food you would love to eat more often but save it for special Holidays.
(Does not have to be a Meat).
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Yesterday at 6:37 pm
rachelli66 wrote:
Whatzamijigger. Have a special joke with with my Granddaughter when
we play a game and we are missing a certain piece and we say- ''Where's
that Whatzamijigger?''


Very Happy that is a funny sounding word. Did you make it up?
And it sounds like you have a special connection with your granddaughter. Enjoy her and a lot of nachas. Smile
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Yesterday at 6:42 pm
rachelli66 wrote:
Whatzamijigger. Have a special joke with with my Granddaughter when
we play a game and we are missing a certain piece and we say- ''Where's
that Whatzamijigger?''

A food you would love to eat more often but save it for special Holidays.
(Does not have to be a Meat).




Salmon


a relative you love the most or very much? if you feel comfortable, please share why.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 Recent Topics

Page 24 of 24 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Having just the kallah. the mm is the chosen. what to give?
by amother
11 Mon, Jan 10 2022, 9:05 am View last post
Can I give edible gift to just friend- not her kids?
by amother
4 Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:34 am View last post
by zaq
You cannot give yourself a headstart on a diet!
by amother
20 Tue, Jan 04 2022, 1:12 am View last post
2.5 yr old has 103 fever.Should I wake him & give Tylenol?
by amother
14 Mon, Dec 27 2021, 5:16 am View last post
Can I give ds 7 one homework reminder and then leave it
by amother
15 Sun, Dec 26 2021, 8:26 pm View last post