Home

Give me an example
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:41 pm
this game is pleading to continue...
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 4:03 pm
ok, I'll post a new one

Give me an example of something you might forget to bring to camp
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 2:23 pm
happytobemom wrote:
ok, I'll post a new one

Give me an example of something you might forget to bring to camp


This Q is waiting a lonnnng time. Let's answer it before summer camp is over.
My daughters didn't go to camp.

Anyone want to answer? Unless you always sent your kids to camp with every single thing they needed?
Smile
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 10:40 pm
Hmmm my Q's are not too popular, I guess.

I'll try a really easy one:

Give me an example of something triangular
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 3:26 am
happytobemom wrote:


Give me an example of something triangular


hamentasch

a gift you received a long time ago
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 23 2022, 6:08 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
hamentasch

a gift you received a long time ago


a baby sister when I was 11. My only sister.

what you put into a vegetable soup?
Back to top

FreshGrandma




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 23 2022, 6:10 pm
simcha4 wrote:
a baby sister when I was 11. My only sister.

what you put into a vegetable soup?


Vegetables: carrots, celery, zucchini, sometimes cabbage, sometimes potatoes

Give me an example of a sound you hate.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 23 2022, 6:15 pm
FreshGrandma wrote:
Vegetables: carrots, celery, zucchini, sometimes cabbage, sometimes potatoes

Give me an example of a sound you hate.


sound of cracking one's knuckles

a habit you can't bear?
Back to top

FreshGrandma




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 23 2022, 6:26 pm
simcha4 wrote:
sound of cracking one's knuckles

a habit you can't bear?


Making noises while eating.

Give me an example of a book you liked
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Jul 23 2022, 9:43 pm
FreshGrandma wrote:
Making noises while eating.

Give me an example of a book you liked


I'm an avid reader. There are many books that I've read and liked in the past but can't recall now on the spot.
A book that I'm currently reading which I really like and am enjoying and find very inspiring is:

"Exalted Moments" - Welcoming Shabbos, by Yisroel Besser.

A very precious friend of mine kindly gave it to me for a gift after I underwent major surgery, 2 months ago. I'm so thankful to her, this book has heightened my appreciation for Hashem's Gift of Shabbos to Klal Yisrael.

Color of a gown you like to wear to your children's weddings?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 10:58 am
simcha4 wrote:

Color of a gown you like to wear to your children's weddings?


Black.

a smell you love.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 9:43 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Black.

a smell you love.


milk n honey (shampoo, laundry softener)

an emoji you dislike?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 10:12 pm
simcha4 wrote:
milk n honey (shampoo, laundry softener)

an emoji you dislike?
Rolling Eyes

an emoji you especially like?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 11:33 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Rolling Eyes

an emoji you especially like?


Hi

a word that you like using a lot in conversation?
Back to top

FreshGrandma




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 4:10 am
simcha4 wrote:
Hi

a word that you like using a lot in conversation?


notwithstanding
(I use it just to brag)

Give me an example of a dessert you like
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 5:22 am
FreshGrandma wrote:


Give me an example of a dessert you like


creme brulee

give me an example of something you wish you did more often
Back to top

FreshGrandma




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 8:02 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
creme brulee

give me an example of something you wish you did more often


Take a walk in the woods

Give me an example of an activity you would do with a preteen.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 5:50 am
FreshGrandma wrote:


Give me an example of an activity you would do with a preteen.


Baking. Arts and crafts. Science museum. Hiking.

Something you used to dislike but has grown on you.
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 6:44 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Baking. Arts and crafts. Science museum. Hiking.

Something you used to dislike but has grown on you.

Puzzles! I never understood my sisters who could do them for hours, till a few years ago when something prompted me to try one and I was hooked! Haven't done that in a while, maybe I should...

Something difficult for you
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 5:37 pm
happytobemom wrote:

Something difficult for you


meeting deadlines

something you like about your house
Back to top
Page 31 of 34   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How much $ to give for Chanuka to babysitter?
by amother
2 Yesterday at 12:27 pm View last post
Do I need to give chanukah gifts to mechtunim children
by amother
48 Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:12 pm View last post
S/O do you give principals money gifts also?
by amother
1 Fri, Nov 25 2022, 12:08 pm View last post
Is it time to give up nursing? 62 Thu, Nov 24 2022, 4:38 pm View last post
Baby clothing to give away
by amother
6 Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:22 pm View last post