Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Sugar cubes playgroup (BP)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 5:05 pm
Does anyone have info about this playgroup?
Contact info?
Are people happy there?
Do they provide transportation?

amother
NeonYellow

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 8:00 pm
My sister in law sent there she was happy but don’t know details

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 8:17 pm
I sent there abt 5 yrs ago. Stay away. Unless things changed. Do lottttsss of research-wherever u send.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 8:34 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
I sent there abt 5 yrs ago. Stay away. Unless things changed. Do lottttsss of research-wherever u send.

can u pls pm me? (ill post under my sn)

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 8:48 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Every playgroup basically.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 8:58 pm
They have two locations nowadays one on 14 and 48 and one on 14 and 45 and they do have transportation

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 9:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
can u pls pm me? (ill post under my sn)

Yes

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 11:10 pm
I sent to 48th street location about 3 years ago. I was pretty happy over there. The teacher was very warm and amazing. My child came home clean and happy.
I just started sending my other child to the 45 st location, and so far the teachers seem really good. The place is very clean, and my child seems happy.

Last edited by HeartyAppetite on Tue, Jun 29 2021, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

OIF SIMCHAS

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 2:03 pm
anyone sent recently? Were you happy?

amother
Gardenia

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 11:40 pm
Following

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 12:09 am
I send my son there
Been sending since October. The beginning obviously was hard, but bh he is pretty happy. Before the Yom tovs they bring home their cute arts and crafts objects often with pictures of your kid in it.
For pesach my son brought home the cutest hagadah. Once in a while he is a shabbos totty. He really thrived. He speaks more and can communicate now only in Yiddish:)
Once a week they send parsha things and pictures of what they did during the week.
The morahs are very nice and sweet, very devoted to the children and the director knows what every child needs. One of the teachers also help with toilet training.

They have a summer program starting June 22 so I guess the registration is over (my son will be going to his cheders day camp) already. There are 3 teachers to a certain number of children separated into 2 classrooms by age. Beginning age I believe is 18 months but not sure what the maximum age is (I’m pretty sure it’s 3, though. Some kids got payos the last couple months)

They have options for transportation and late hours (they close 4:15pm)

So far I have no complaints.

OIF SIMCHAS

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:55 am
thank you

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 2:33 pm
Always LOL wrote:
I send my son there
Been sending since October. The beginning obviously was hard, but bh he is pretty happy. Before the Yom tovs they bring home their cute arts and crafts objects often with pictures of your kid in it.
For pesach my son brought home the cutest hagadah. Once in a while he is a shabbos totty. He really thrived. He speaks more and can communicate now only in Yiddish:)
Once a week they send parsha things and pictures of what they did during the week.
The morahs are very nice and sweet, very devoted to the children and the director knows what every child needs. One of the teachers also help with toilet training.

They have a summer program starting June 22 so I guess the registration is over (my son will be going to his cheders day camp) already. There are 3 teachers to a certain number of children separated into 2 classrooms by age. Beginning age I believe is 18 months but not sure what the maximum age is (I’m pretty sure it’s 3, though. Some kids got payos the last couple months)

They have options for transportation and late hours (they close 4:15pm)

So far I have no complaints.

Thanks for responding- how many kids around were in the class?

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 8:44 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
Thanks for responding- how many kids around were in the class?

Sorry, I didn’t really count. Maybe something like 17 children. I can ask tomorrow though “on behalf of a friend”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics