Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Pinworms
Previous  1  2

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:34 pm
This isn't a natural remedy however I found Reese's inform medication to get rid of it. However you probably need to maintain a sugar free diet as much as possible. My 5 year old knows that sugar isn't good for her and won't touch it even in school. Corn is another cause - corn syrup, corn chips etc

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 3:08 pm
When I was a preschool teacher I caught pinworms from student and had a very difficult time getting rid of them. They also spread to the frontal area... this can happen in girls.. Here was what I found. Medications prescription or over the counter are super powerful and hard on the body, they do get rid of live pinworms but don't kill the eggs. So within a week or so the pinworms will be back, I took 4 cycles of meds then gave up. I took strong prebiotic and fermented liquid onion and garlic (gertners Monroe) it didn't help completely but I did have some relief. so I then I was recommended mixing abt a tsp of diatomaceous earth (food grade) into juice and drinking that every day for about 3 months. I've been clean ever since bh! I know lots of places who had success withat the because the diatomaceous earth basically cuts up the pinworms so the more often the get killed the less eggs theyes will lay and over time they will completely be gone. Vs meds which only kill pinworms and don't kill eggs so pinworms just comeback because the meds are too strong to take on a daily or weekly basis. Gluck!

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 3:09 pm
Probiotic not prebiotic
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children