Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
The ONE article to read if you're considering vaccine

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 8:28 am
With lots of backed up claims... Fact check this.

https://unbekoming.substack.co.....cines

amother
Snowdrop

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 8:49 am
When they learn to spell the word unbecoming I’ll read it

Oops JK I got the vaccine 6 months ago. BH!!!

amother
Peru

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 8:54 am
amother [ Snowdrop ] wrote:
When they learn to spell the word unbecoming I’ll read it

You'll be waiting a long time Laugh

Elfrida

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 8:56 am
If you want to be convinced (in either direction) read one article.

If you are considering the matter and want to gain an understanding of the risks and benefits as they apply to both you as an individual and the population at large - read a selection of well researched articles. You'll never get a full picture from a single article.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 9:04 am
The virus surged in Sweden and is now a big problem in Uganda and other parts of Africa where I understand that HCQ is widely used and sold OTC.
I believe that doctors should be free to prescribe Ivermectin and HCQ but I don't think that it should be viewed as a ticket out of the pandemic.
This author may be right about the safety of the vaccine but he seems to take the very RW approach of comparing it to the flu that kills elderly people every year. Nobody that I personally know died of the flu but I personally knew people who died as a result of the coronavirus.
It's obvious now that the non vaccinated population has a surge in the Delta variant. I don't know what my health will be in the future because I had both; the virus as well as the vaccines but at present, I have my life back.
I agree that the vaccine should not be given to children and youth but those age groups will have to be careful because the Delta variant may be be more dangerous for kids.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:05 am
Very interesting article.

Lots of substantiation.

Real Medical Doctors and Nobel nominated Scientist.

Thanks OP!

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:31 am
Yet another another anonymous thread against the covid vaccine. Just for the record,who is trying to indoctrinate who on this site??

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:36 am
Sure, one random woman's email, turned blog, turned information "article" is THE one thing we should all read about the vaccine.
Also, if whoever this email/blog belongs to, wants to be considered credible and believable, they should spell their web address correctly.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:01 am
southernbubby wrote:
The virus surged in Sweden and is now a big problem in Uganda and other parts of Africa where I understand that HCQ is widely used and sold OTC.
I believe that doctors should be free to prescribe Ivermectin and HCQ but I don't think that it should be viewed as a ticket out of the pandemic.
This author may be right about the safety of the vaccine but he seems to take the very RW approach of comparing it to the flu that kills elderly people every year. Nobody that I personally know died of the flu but I personally knew people who died as a result of the coronavirus.
It's obvious now that the non vaccinated population has a surge in the Delta variant. I don't know what my health will be in the future because I had both; the virus as well as the vaccines but at present, I have my life back.
I agree that the vaccine should not be given to children and youth but those age groups will have to be careful because the Delta variant may be be more dangerous for kids.

In India, the Uttarakhand government announced that Ivermectin tablets will be distributed among the citizens of the state to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 "delta varient" on May 12, 2021.

Covid cases dropped by 98% and covid fatalities have dropped by 99% since the government began distributing Ivermectin tablets.

Ivermectin easily controlled the more transmissible, but less deadly "delta variant" in less than a few weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coro.....05-12

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:14 am
The problem is those who are attacking OP's linked article is that

If you only criticise the name of the blog link, it means you got nothing to say of the contents being incorrect

Next, as a level headed middle of the opinion pack type with friends of both opinions, it appears than slowly, lately, more and more very high profile, this field of expertise scientists and doctors who are vaxxed and were very pro this vax have changed their mind, full stop.

The blog article ((written by a retired man - the poster above one who claimed it was a lady), who has experience with cults and has issue with the MSM worldwide (M u r d o c h) monopoly, not shots, pro flu shot etc) is just a compilation of links and some excerpts from those links.

I have observed that if you take the time to hear the points and explain step by step from equally weighted sources, not politicians/msm/fact checkers, there are a good number of people who will hear you and your counterpoint. Just saying I have found it to be true.

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:18 am
Elfrida wrote:
If you want to be convinced (in either direction) read one article.

If you are considering the matter and want to gain an understanding of the risks and benefits as they apply to both you as an individual and the population at large - read a selection of well researched articles. You'll never get a full picture from a single article.

So that said, I challenge you to read the links and come back with counterpoints for OP, from only non political affiliated scientists and well published Drs. I get the impression you have read a lot.

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:21 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:

Also, if whoever this email/blog belongs to, wants to be considered credible and believable, they should spell their web address correctly.

Digg
Reddit
Flickr
Tumblr

Elfrida

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 11:42 am
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
So that said, I challenge you to read the links and come back with counterpoints for OP, from only non political affiliated scientists and well published Drs. I get the impression you have read a lot.

Anything I said would automatically be discredited as coming from a medical professional. More importantly it's only half an hour to candle lighting. Maybe if I'm feeling energetic motzei Shabbos.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 12:03 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
In India, the Uttarakhand government announced that Ivermectin tablets will be distributed among the citizens of the state to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 "delta varient" on May 12, 2021.

Covid cases dropped by 98% and covid fatalities have dropped by 99% since the government began distributing Ivermectin tablets.

Ivermectin easily controlled the more transmissible, but less deadly "delta variant" in less than a few weeks.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coro.....05-12

I am for anything that works but the WHO disagrees with this approach and I don't know why. It's conspiratorial to say that they are being paid off to promote vaccines since India clearly doesn't have enough doses to really make a difference.
I was afraid of taking HCQ when I had the virus because the virus ramped up my heart rate. Maybe ivermectin doesn't have that side effect of tachycardia.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics