Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Lightweight stroller for bigger/older child?

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 7:58 pm
I have a great lightweight (not umbrella) stroller, but I think my 5 year old is getting too big for it. I’m looking for a stroller that has a parent and child tray, a decent sized basket, and a long hood. It will be used mostly for when we go away for shabbos, which doesn’t happen too often. Not looking to spend a ton of money……

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 8:00 pm
My 5 yo does ok in my Maclaren techno

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 8:03 pm
Sunny Days wrote:
My 5 yo does ok in my Maclaren techno

Just googled. Looks like a great stroller, but a little more than I want to spend. Is there anything in the $100-$150 range?

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:22 am
If this is a stroller that will be used on rare occasions, I would say it's worth getting it second hand. Look on ebay etc. I would recommend the city mini gt. It's not as light as an umbrella stroller say, but I find with a heavy child those are hard to push.
If you want new, the gracos are decent strollers and very light. I had one with all accessories, I paid I think $60 on sale.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 9:36 am
amother [ Eggplant ] wrote:
If this is a stroller that will be used on rare occasions, I would say it's worth getting it second hand. Look on ebay etc. I would recommend the city mini gt. It's not as light as an umbrella stroller say, but I find with a heavy child those are hard to push.
If you want new, the gracos are decent strollers and very light. I had one with all accessories, I paid I think $60 on sale.

Yea, that’s exactly,what I’m looking for, lightweight and light on the pocketbook :-) Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics