Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Will my doctor force me?
Previous  1  2

amother
Clematis

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 10:55 pm
This is ridiculous, the vaccine doesn't even claim to prevent transmission.

There were no long term studies on fetal toxicity, it boggles the mind that a high risk OB would insist her patients take the vaccine.

OP, I would find another doctor, pronto.

B'shaa tova.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 10:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Will my high risk ob force me to take a COVID vaccine? (Will she say that she will not see me unless I take)

How on earth can you expect anyone on imamother to know the answer to this question? Why don’t you just call the office and ask? Then you’ll know the answer.

trixx

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:02 pm
If your high risk ob mandates the vaccine I would run far away. Clearly she can't be trusted and isn't following "the science" which has never stated its safe for pregnancy let alone high risk ones.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:10 pm
FWIW, I'm pregnant and I go to a high risk OB. She has never mentioned the vaccine at all or brought it up in conversation.

To be clear, I'm not against taking it, just I still have antibodies so I'm holding off for now

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:13 pm
trixx wrote:
If your high risk ob mandates the vaccine I would run far away. Clearly she can't be trusted and isn't following "the science" which has never stated its safe for pregnancy let alone high risk ones.

Since you claim that "the science" indicates that vaccination is not safe for pregnant women, please cite all studies in support of your claim.

But I agree with your conclusion. You should not see a doctor whose judgment you don't trust. If you believe that your medical and scientific expertise exceeds that of your doctor, don't use her.

amother
Clematis

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 11:24 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Since you claim that "the science" indicates that vaccination is not safe for pregnant women, please cite all studies in support of your claim.

But I agree with your conclusion. You should not see a doctor whose judgment you don't trust. If you believe that your medical and scientific expertise exceeds that of your doctor, don't use her.

There are no studies, that's exactly the point.

We don't assume an unlicensed, unapproved medical intervention is safe based on NO STUDIES.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics