Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Beige tights
1  2  Next

hardworking mom

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 5:35 am
I really really really hate wearing tights they're really uncomfortable for me to the point where I don't even enjoy simcha or anything we wear beige tights every day and I hate going out just because of these horrid tights anyone knows about a company that makes soft beige tights that are comfortable please help

LovesHashem

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 6:14 am
Longer skirts and knee highs.

gigi3

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 7:16 am
What do you mean by beige? Like the chassidish kind? I’m yeshivish, I wear nude tights- the brand is esatto- they are 30 denier and so so soft and comfy!!! You can find them in many hosiery stores in Lakewood/ Brooklyn/ five towns...

hardworking mom

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:03 am
I wear filazi segero 43 denier
Yes I'm chasidish
And no I can't really wear a long skirt all the time it's not appropriate were I live

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:07 am
Memoi has really soft airy tights, it's called satin its' 20 den don't know if it's ok if you wear this in your community. Oh and I'm basicially between MO and Yeshivish.

gigi3

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:12 am
hardworking mom wrote:
Yes I'm chasidish
And no I can't really wear a long skirt all the time it's not appropriate were I live

Try esatto, I think they come in 40 den and they are super soft! You will be so happy you tried them.

hardworking mom

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:25 am
gigi3 wrote:
Try esatto, I think they come in 40 den and they are super soft! You will be so happy you tried them.

Do they come in maternity?
Not pregnant but hope to be soon

gigi3

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 11:07 am
hardworking mom wrote:
Do they come in maternity?
Not pregnant but hope to be soon

I’m not sure sorry

naturalmom5

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 12:43 pm
hardworking mom wrote:
Yes I'm chasidish

Either stick to Palm or do what you need to be comfortable

I always wondered what girls with sensory issues do in very Chasidish communities

gonewiththewind1

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:09 pm

Last edited by gonewiththewind1 on Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

zaq

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:25 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:

I guess it's better than the girdles and thigh highs they wore 20 years ago.

Not everyone wore girdles. Garter belts and stockings are way more comfy than pantyhose, which are essential only for wearers of miniskirts. If your skirts are below your knee, there's no need to wear pantyhose.

Wait--did you say 20 years ago? Surely you jest. Belts and stockings--and girdles with garters-- have been harder to find since the 1960s when rising hemlines popularized pantyhose. They're still manufactured but are now sold mainly by specialty businesses, not your average variety store. There are shmillions of them online.

Last edited by zaq on Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

gonewiththewind1

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:28 pm
[

Last edited by gonewiththewind1 on Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Stars

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:30 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Either stick to Palm or do what you need to be comfortable

I always wondered what girls with sensory issues do in very Chasidish communities

Palm rights is the most horrific brand for someone with sensory issues. I suffered a lot before I finally switched.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:31 pm
I only wear tights when I leave the house and fidenzze is the softest and most comfortable I've tried. When I have a simcha, I wear a nice nude that's uncomfortable....

hardworking mom

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:29 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I only wear tights when I leave the house and fidenzze is the softest and most comfortable I've tried. When I have a simcha, I wear a nice nude that's uncomfortable....

Do you dread going to simchas then or not go at all and make up an excuse or whatever just because you can't put on those crazy tights I really wish it would become mandatory to wear long skirts I don't get it I really don't I wish the people who decide on the tznius and fashion rules would think us

happy12

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:37 pm
Melas tights (not pantyhose)

Surrendered

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:44 pm
I believe I tried out most brands of stocking. The only one I can wear is Park Ave tights, from Weisners dry goods. I do phone orders, they ship it.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:10 pm
Surrendered wrote:
I believe I tried out most brands of stocking. The only one I can wear is Park Ave tights, from Weisners dry goods. I do phone orders, they ship it.

Phone number?

gonewiththewind1

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:12 pm

Last edited by gonewiththewind1 on Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:45 pm
hardworking mom wrote:
Do you dread going to simchas then or not go at all and make up an excuse or whatever just because you can't put on those crazy tights I really wish it would become mandatory to wear long skirts I don't get it I really don't I wish the people who decide on the tznius and fashion rules would think us

Na, I don't dread going to simchas and would never skip a simcha because of tights.... when I'm at a simcha I'm distracted enough to not think about my tights.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics