Home

Beige tights
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


hardworking mom




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 5:35 am
I really really really hate wearing tights they're really uncomfortable for me to the point where I don't even enjoy simcha or anything we wear beige tights every day and I hate going out just because of these horrid tights anyone knows about a company that makes soft beige tights that are comfortable please help
Back to top

LovesHashem




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 6:14 am
Longer skirts and knee highs.
Back to top

gigi3




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 7:16 am
What do you mean by beige? Like the chassidish kind? I’m yeshivish, I wear nude tights- the brand is esatto- they are 30 denier and so so soft and comfy!!! You can find them in many hosiery stores in Lakewood/ Brooklyn/ five towns...
Back to top

hardworking mom




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:03 am
I wear filazi segero 43 denier
Yes I'm chasidish
And no I can't really wear a long skirt all the time it's not appropriate were I live
Back to top

Chickensoupprof




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:07 am
Memoi has really soft airy tights, it's called satin its' 20 den don't know if it's ok if you wear this in your community. Oh and I'm basicially between MO and Yeshivish.
Back to top

gigi3




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:12 am
hardworking mom wrote:
I wear filazi segero 43 denier
Yes I'm chasidish
And no I can't really wear a long skirt all the time it's not appropriate were I live

Try esatto, I think they come in 40 den and they are super soft! You will be so happy you tried them.
Back to top

hardworking mom




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 10:25 am
gigi3 wrote:
Try esatto, I think they come in 40 den and they are super soft! You will be so happy you tried them.

Do they come in maternity?
Not pregnant but hope to be soon
Back to top

gigi3




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 11:07 am
hardworking mom wrote:
Do they come in maternity?
Not pregnant but hope to be soon

I’m not sure sorry
Back to top

naturalmom5




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 12:43 pm
hardworking mom wrote:
I wear filazi segero 43 denier
Yes I'm chasidish
And no I can't really wear a long skirt all the time it's not appropriate were I live


Either stick to Palm or do what you need to be comfortable

I always wondered what girls with sensory issues do in very Chasidish communities
Back to top

SafeAtLast




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:09 pm
I found Butterfly to be the most comfortable. They have the color sughero and it comes in plus and maternity sizes.

You can cut out the crotch of any tights if that's what bothers you. (Yeast infections and the like.)

I find wearing a light shaper helps with soreness in the thigh area.

I guess it's better than the girdles and thigh highs they wore 20 years ago.
Back to top

zaq




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:25 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
.

I guess it's better than the girdles and thigh highs they wore 20 years ago.


Not everyone wore girdles. Garter belts and stockings are way more comfy than pantyhose, which are essential only for wearers of miniskirts. If your skirts are below your knee, there's no need to wear pantyhose.

Wait--did you say 20 years ago? Surely you jest. Belts and stockings--and girdles with garters-- have been harder to find since the 1960s when rising hemlines popularized pantyhose. They're still manufactured but are now sold mainly by specialty businesses, not your average variety store. There are shmillions of them online.


Last edited by zaq on Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

SafeAtLast




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:28 pm
zaq wrote:
Not everyone wore girdles. Garter belts and stockings, while hard to find, are way more comfy than pantyhose, which are essential only for wearers of miniskirts. If your skirts are below your knee, there's no need to wear pantyhose.


Idk I never wore them.
My neighbors were talking about them recently and were all groaning how uncomfortable it was for them to sit in them during class all day.
Back to top

Stars




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:30 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Either stick to Palm or do what you need to be comfortable

I always wondered what girls with sensory issues do in very Chasidish communities


Palm rights is the most horrific brand for someone with sensory issues. I suffered a lot before I finally switched.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 09 2021, 1:31 pm
I only wear tights when I leave the house and fidenzze is the softest and most comfortable I've tried. When I have a simcha, I wear a nice nude that's uncomfortable....
Back to top

hardworking mom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:29 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I only wear tights when I leave the house and fidenzze is the softest and most comfortable I've tried. When I have a simcha, I wear a nice nude that's uncomfortable....

Do you dread going to simchas then or not go at all and make up an excuse or whatever just because you can't put on those crazy tights I really wish it would become mandatory to wear long skirts I don't get it I really don't I wish the people who decide on the tznius and fashion rules would think us
Back to top

happy12




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:37 pm
Melas tights (not pantyhose)
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 12:44 pm
I believe I tried out most brands of stocking. The only one I can wear is Park Ave tights, from Weisners dry goods. I do phone orders, they ship it.
Back to top

pause




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:10 pm
Surrendered wrote:
I believe I tried out most brands of stocking. The only one I can wear is Park Ave tights, from Weisners dry goods. I do phone orders, they ship it.

Phone number?
Back to top

SafeAtLast




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:12 pm
718-384-0649
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:45 pm
hardworking mom wrote:
Do you dread going to simchas then or not go at all and make up an excuse or whatever just because you can't put on those crazy tights I really wish it would become mandatory to wear long skirts I don't get it I really don't I wish the people who decide on the tznius and fashion rules would think us


Na, I don't dread going to simchas and would never skip a simcha because of tights.... when I'm at a simcha I'm distracted enough to not think about my tights.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous

Related Topics Replies Last Post
my tights rip/ have holes at the crotch 2 Today at 4:05 pm View last post
Love handles from tights
by amother
23 Thu, Sep 23 2021, 9:05 pm View last post
If you follow frum fashion- are people wearing brown tights?
by amother
16 Mon, Sep 13 2021, 9:16 pm View last post
Where to buy compression tights online/uk?
by amother
0 Thu, Sep 02 2021, 6:44 am View last post
4 yr old's first day of school and raining. Tights?
by amother
15 Wed, Sep 01 2021, 11:46 am View last post