Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Can we start a letter writing campaign to Elisheva Cohen?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 10 2021, 10:14 pm
Elisheva Cohen inspires me greatly.

Can we start a letter writing campaign to Elisheva Cohen, with words of adoration, that she so deserves, and possibly for some, mention of taking on Mitzvahs on her father and others in Surfside's behalf?

I think the good feeling she may gain from the outpouring of love, will remain with her, and strengthen her, for life iyH.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

"Is it possible after all this time that there can still be a miracle in Surfside?

“I’d say hang on,” 12-year-old Elisheva Cohen said Tuesday. “We are going to try everything.”"

amother
Puce

Post Sat, Jul 10 2021, 11:14 pm
We should. What is her address?

SYA

Post Sat, Jul 10 2021, 11:50 pm
She has made a tremendous Kiddush Hashem!
Her emunah and bitachon inspire us to trust more in Hashem.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 10 2021, 11:53 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
We should. What is her address?

I searched on Whitepages.com and with the mothers unusual name, Soriya, I found the mother's address in zip 33180.

I personally dont want to publicize the address.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jul 11 2021, 8:41 am
Let's all hug the op, and maybe someone can let Elisheva know that's our way of letting her know we're with her, we're thinking of her, and wishing her koach, now and onwards.

Oh, and Elisheva, thank you for being the face of a Jewish woman. This Jewish woman appreciates it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 11 2021, 9:06 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Let's all hug the op, and maybe someone can let Elisheva know that's our way of letting her know we're with her, we're thinking of her, and wishing her koach, now and onwards.

Oh, and Elisheva, thank you for being the face of a Jewish woman. This Jewish woman appreciates it.

Maybe someone who has some connection to her can get her permission (and address, possibly a PO box, so shed have privacy) to write actual letters to her.

If shes ok with it, shed have these letters to keep forever.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational