Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Good Career Choice

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 13 2021, 8:15 pm
Right now I have a great job and it's one that I enjoy. The pay is pretty decent as well. DH and I are thinking about possibly moving out of town and I want to know what would be a good career choice where I can make around $80,000 a year in any city/state that we choose to move to. There is a possibility that I would be able to do my job from home but it's not a guarantee. The salary in the job I have now ranges from $40,000-$100,000 in New York. In other states it would be much less as the cost of living is lower in the areas we are looking to move to and right now I am getting paid towards the higher end. I really do want/need to make around the same figure elsewhere as we want to be able to buy a house and pay off a mortgage. What career would be good to make that kind of income. I don't have a college degree but I am willing to start college through TTI or some sort of online college if I can come up with a good career choice for the amount I need to be bringing in. I am good with computers/people/health fields. I don't like numbers or math.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics