Home

Have you heard of this website? Doona for $119??

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


fbc




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 9:40 pm
Someone asked me if this sounds legit. Has anyone ever ordered from this site??

https://shop.outeden.com/produ.....lack/
Back to top

amother




Yarrow
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 9:53 pm
you have to find out if this website is legit. it might be a fraud business, as I once had an experience years ago. ..
It is against Doonas policy to sell their items for less than their sellers price.
There are imitation Doonas, though this looks like the original.
If you're ready to take a gamble and try to see if you pay and they deliver, go ahead...
just don't be disappointed if it doesnt show up...
Back to top

simcha2




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 9:55 pm
If it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't legit.
Back to top

amother




Watermelon
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:01 pm
Someone once sent me such a link, and I ordered without thinking. Of course the item never arrived, Bh I was able to dispute the charge.
Back to top

fbc




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:08 pm
Thanks! I figured as much Smile
Back to top

amother




Tan
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:10 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
Someone once sent me such a link, and I ordered without thinking. Of course the item never arrived, Bh I was able to dispute the charge.


was it this site though?
Back to top

amother




Chartreuse
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:23 pm
I’m sure it’s not legit. Doesn’t make sense.
Back to top

emmes




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:27 pm
I saw it too. Was so tempted to buy as I'm planning to get one anyway. I'm afraid its too good to be true.
Back to top

amother




RosePink
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:28 pm
I lost $360 on a illegit website selling baby products. also on a doona. haven't been able to get my money back (yet-still hoping!)
mine was a different website. Lullababy.yolasite.com
I filed a police report, and tried hard to have this site shut down. so far it's still up and running, unfortunately.
Back to top

amother




RosePink
 

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 10:37 pm
I looking into it for you. pretty much for sure a scam. They have a paypal symbol on bottom of the site page, to make it look legit. But when you try to check out, you'll see they only accept actual credit cards, and through stripe.
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 2:14 am
I once came across a website selling baby strollers for way below market price. I went onto google and got a fake credit card number (people use them for testing things) and pretended to pay with it. It went straight through, which meant it was just harvesting credit card numbers. I reported the website and I think it disappeared not long after.
Also, they have no real information about themselves. Their 'about us' comes across a bit too cliche without telling you anything. There is no store address, or any address, or phone number. I find it hard to believe it's legit. Btw there is a way of checking the provenance of a photo on websites. Something about putting it into google and it will say the origins. They've probably stolen the images from other websites.
When it's too good to be true, be wary. It could be you would get a product, but it won't be an original new doona.
Back to top

amother




Chartreuse
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 2:25 am
It’s probably a scam.
Back to top

liveandlove.ima




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 2:30 am
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
I once came across a website selling baby strollers for way below market price. I went onto google and got a fake credit card number (people use them for testing things) and pretended to pay with it. It went straight through, which meant it was just harvesting credit card numbers. I reported the website and I think it disappeared not long after.
Also, they have no real information about themselves. Their 'about us' comes across a bit too cliche without telling you anything. There is no store address, or any address, or phone number. I find it hard to believe it's legit. Btw there is a way of checking the provenance of a photo on websites. Something about putting it into google and it will say the origins. They've probably stolen the images from other websites.
When it's too good to be true, be wary. It could be you would get a product, but it won't be an original new doona.


Just tried a fake on this site and this is the message I got.
Unable to process this payment, please try again or use alternative method.
Back to top

liveandlove.ima




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 2:30 am
still would not trust tho
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 3:02 am
liveandlove.ima wrote:
Just tried a fake on this site and this is the message I got.
Unable to process this payment, please try again or use alternative method.


So it's not harvesting credit card details but actually trying to take the payment. It's just outright stealing money without delivering goods IMO.
Back to top

kerem




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 8:37 am
I once ordered from a doona from such a website. They send you an order confirmation and tracking info that it shipped. The tracking info shows that it has been delivered to an address somewhere in America.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Is this website legit?
by amother
19 Thu, Sep 09 2021, 8:22 pm View last post
Pinky boo website. Legit? 8 Thu, Sep 09 2021, 2:23 pm View last post
Doona article in Ami magazine 94 Mon, Sep 06 2021, 2:04 pm View last post
Kosher symbol on "NutHouse!" Granola (listed on OK website)?
by amother
8 Wed, Sep 01 2021, 6:27 pm View last post
I bought from an illegit website
by amother
25 Tue, Aug 31 2021, 3:47 pm View last post