Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Julia Haart's EX is a FUNDAMENTALIST Wharton grad. Hahaha.
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 12:30 pm
Ive heard that Julia's ex is a Wharton grad CEO.

Have others heard the same?

This is cracking me up.

Poor Julia was married to a uniquely extreme F U N D A M E N T A L I S T. (not)

fun·da·men·tal·ist
/ˌfəndəˈmen(t)ələst/

a person who believes in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture in a religion.
"religious fundamentalists"
adjective
relating to or advocating the strict, literal interpretation of scripture.
"a fundamentalist Protestant preacher"

Hes lucky hes rid of her, now with some luck, he can have a normal life with a normal wife.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 1:25 pm
Yeah he is a CEO of a tech company. If you see the their house in Monsey it looks really like a villa, super beautiful.
The whole series is fake, stupid, and dumb. It's basically I will say something like ''I'm chickensoupprof and I have had a hard life... I was born Dutch. I had to wear wooden clogs, those hair things, smoke weed and drink Heiniken. I stood behind the windows in the red light district, we didn't have a car and I biked everywhere as a child...'' ''Yeah but Chickensoupprof...'' ''Yeah..'' ''I see here photos of you as a child and you just look like a normal kid to us'' ''THIS IS FUNDAMENTALIST DUTCH LIFE''

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 1:28 pm
And the non-existent education that Julia got? Just FYI, there have been Harvard graduates from the school she attended, which is actually known to provide a pretty decent education.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 3:37 pm
Freedom and choices are a good thing, but does Julia realize that the "rathole" we fundamentalists live in, is a place most of us frum women much prefer to live in, over the un-fundamentalist rathole she chooses to live in, even with all the expensive furniture and clothes?

https://twitter.com/prof_dainy.....?s=20

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 3:40 pm
I was laughing at how ‘fundamentalist’ he was on the show. All fundamentalists have dogs named Thor LOL

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 3:41 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
It's basically I will say something like ''I'm chickensoupprof and I have had a hard life... I was born Dutch. I had to wear wooden clogs, those hair things, smoke weed and drink Heiniken. I stood behind the windows in the red light district, we didn't have a car and I biked everywhere as a child...'' ''Yeah but Chickensoupprof...'' ''Yeah..'' ''I see here photos of you as a child and you just look like a normal kid to us'' ''THIS IS FUNDAMENTALIST DUTCH LIFE''

That would be an awesome Netflix show!

blessedflower

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 4:04 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Yeah he is a CEO of a tech company. If you see the their house in Monsey it looks really like a villa, super beautiful.
The whole series is fake, stupid, and dumb. It's basically I will say something like ''I'm chickensoupprof and I have had a hard life... I was born Dutch. I had to wear wooden clogs, those hair things, smoke weed and drink Heiniken. I stood behind the windows in the red light district, we didn't have a car and I biked everywhere as a child...'' ''Yeah but Chickensoupprof...'' ''Yeah..'' ''I see here photos of you as a child and you just look like a normal kid to us'' ''THIS IS FUNDAMENTALIST DUTCH LIFE''
I would join you. I'm Dutch too

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 4:17 pm
blessedflower wrote:
I would join you. I'm Dutch too

Oh echt waarom spreek jij dan nooit Nederlands tegen mij? Wie ben je dan ken ik je? Ken ik je familie? Zo veel vragen.

Guys here is the first dialogue in Chickensoupprof the RL-show live on Imamother.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:00 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Oh echt waarom spreek jij dan nooit Nederlands tegen mij? Wie ben je dan ken ik je? Ken ik je familie? Zo veel vragen.

Guys here is the first dialogue in Chickensoupprof the RL-show live on Imamother.

I will need the subtitles LOL

blessedflower

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:05 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:

ik denk niet dat ik je ken... ik ben serieus bang dat ik zal worden herkent (arggg mijn Nederlands is zo slecht). Ik ben geboren in Den Haag. Ik ben dol op honing drop and gek op kaas Hi

English3

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:14 pm
I never knew I could understand Dutch. It sounds like Yiddish with a gutteral voice.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:14 pm
waarom gaan we op een raaklijn?

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:19 pm
Hey, ik ook.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:31 pm
English3 wrote:
I never knew I could understand Dutch. It sounds like Yiddish with a gutteral voice.

Oh there is a reason I’m almost fluent in Yiddish and it’s because I’m Dutch and I’m fluent in German and ofcourse Dutch xD

And OP google translated it wrong what you wanted to say in Dutch from English.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:34 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Oh there is a reason I’m almost fluent in Yiddish and it’s because I’m Dutch and I’m fluent in German and ofcourse Dutch xD

And OP google translated it wrong what you wanted to say in Dutch from English.

Why are we going off on a tangent?

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Why are we going off on a tangent?

Yeah ehm it just happened and I yeah it was my fault by not sending blessedflower a pm. I’m sorry but ok back to the fundamentalist ex of Julia haart… totally lev Tahor right 😜🤪🤪

sequoia

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:39 pm
Dutch people are fun:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/f.....Ci_vc

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:45 pm
sequoia wrote:
Dutch people are fun:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/f.....Ci_vc

Oh no 🙈 I weep for humanity this is disgusting! But I like herring only with pickles though and outside NL I never eat it because gross

Mandolin

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:37 am
Why does anyone think that a CEO of a tech company can't be a fundamentalist. Honestly, the people criticizing her sound very unsatisfied in their lives and jealous.

amother
Zinnia

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:47 am
Chayalle wrote:
And the non-existent education that Julia got? Just FYI, there have been Harvard graduates from the school she attended, which is actually known to provide a pretty decent education.

They are a regents school they also offer extra for college credits most girls from there go onto college. Everyone there also drives.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics