Home

Oven won’t turn on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 9:14 pm
. It’s not a problem with the circuit breaker because all the other electrical units like the phone and camera are working. We flipped the circuit breaker and the oven went on but then went off after two minutes. This repeated itself a few times.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 9:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
. It’s not a problem with the circuit breaker because all the other electrical units like the phone and camera are working. We flipped the circuit breaker and the oven went on but then went off after two minutes. This repeated itself a few times.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

This sounds like an electrical problem with loose wires in the oven.

Do you have rats or mice in your building? Look behind the stove and see if there are any little things that look like black rice. That's rodent poop.

Rodents LOVE to chew on electrical wires. I have no idea why. I used to live in a house with a rat problem, and in one year I had to get my dishwasher repaired 4 times. Finally the repairman said "I can't come out here any more this year, you've already used up all your allotment. Your best bet is to call an exterminator."

What we thought was one rat, turned out to be an entire COLONY living under the house. Surprised

amother

Honeydew

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 9:26 pm
Maybe it needs a new igniter.

amother

OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 9:28 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Maybe it needs a new igniter.

Would that affect the display? The display won’t even turn on.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen