Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Julia Haart's 14 y.o. son, Aron, is the real star, IMHO.
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:38 pm
Imho, the most valuable thing that Julia has is the way her 14 year old son is behaving and not caving in to her demands.

I LOVE this kid.

Hes the REAL star.

He has the makings of a true leader (if her craziness doesnt get to him).

Second is her ex-husband.

Theyre living through a major earthquake.

Persevering and staying whole, after living with an oppressive madwoman, who claims to have all the answers for everyone, and is screaming this to the world on TV, is potentially truly maddening, and could have made anyone "snap" to pieces, beyond repair.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:41 pm
I can’t watch this online so just hearing about it on ima but what’s her son and ex doing / not doing?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:43 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
I can’t watch this online so just hearing about it on ima but what’s her son and ex doing / not doing?

Staying cool, calm, collect and frum, despite her multiple attempts to convince them and the world that theyre crazy fundamentalists and shes "normal" (gifting her kids with zex toys).

amother
Camellia

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:44 pm
I agree! He is so sweet and humble and talking to his mother with such seichel.

Obviously he has more common sense than she has. And he is only 14.

Rappel

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:46 pm
It sounds like he has a great dad mentoring him

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:47 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
I agree! He is so sweet and humble and talking to his mother with such seichel.

Obviously he has more common sense than she has. And he is only 14.

How do you know?
Is he on a show with his mother?

amother
Freesia

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:49 pm
I've seen people trash this kid on social media for sticking up for his beliefs..being called a sociopath..how can his mother put him through that??

SuperWify

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:50 pm
My heart breaks for him. He’s a rockstar who has the hearts of the frum world and beyond.

amother
Camellia

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:51 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
How do you know?
Is he on a show with his mother?

Yes.

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:
I've seen people trash this kid on social media for sticking up for his beliefs..being called a sociopath..how can his mother put him through that??

That’s the anti Semitism pple don’t believe. All over Twitter how Aron is brainwashed by the fundamentalists and it’s turning him into a sociopath who doesn’t care when his mother cries

SuperWify

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:53 pm
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:
That’s the anti Semitism pple don’t believe. All over Twitter how Aron is brainwashed by the fundamentalists and it’s turning him into a sociopath who doesn’t care when his mother cries

Twisted logic.

A child is not responsible for his mother’s emotions.

I think his best line was- “if I got a dollar every time my mother says the word fundamentalist I will be as rich as her.”

Last edited by SuperWify on Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:54 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
Yes.

Why would he agree to that?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:57 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
Why would he agree to that?

I assume the father (Julia's ex) is being advised to play along, to keep a relationship with all the kids, so they know the door is open, should they be interested one day.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:00 pm
His mom thinks not talking to girls means you a fundamentalist. Not talking to girls means you looks at girls as less than and just a sx object.

She finds it fundamentalist to see TV as a waste of time.

Forget learning, your brain is more active when it's asleep than when it's watching something. Get a real hobby that does something, learn a skill or take a class! Her idea was that it's crazy to not watch TV. It's really not. Trust me, people lived just fine before TV was invented.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:07 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
His mom thinks not talking to girls means you a fundamentalist. Not talking to girls means you looks at girls as less than and just a sx object.

She finds it fundamentalist to see TV as a waste of time.

Forget learning, your brain is more active when it's asleep than when it's watching something. Get a real hobby that does something, learn a skill or take a class! Her idea was that it's crazy to not watch TV. It's really not. Trust me, people lived just fine before TV was invented.

I agree.

Im sure there are totally irreligious people who very much limit TV watching in their homes.

And I can safely say looking at the woman the ex is going with, that the ex is no fanatic and very possibly has a TV.

What in Heaven's name makes Modern Orthodox people, fundamentalists? Theyre highly educated, have seen it all, and still want to observe Kosher and Shabbos, and more.

amother
Opal

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:08 pm
He is awesome.
Not many teenagers who are more religious than their families are able to both stay so strong, and be so loving and accepting and non-critical of their less religious family members.

chestnut

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I assume the father (Julia's ex) is being advised to play along, to keep a relationship with all the kids, so they know the door is open, should they be interested one day.

That's ridiculous. He had to participate in the show to keep relationship with his kids?

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:15 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
He is awesome.
Not many teenagers who are more religious than their families are able to both stay so strong, and be so loving and accepting and non-critical of their less religious family members.

Is that true? I don't know. I don't have a lot of data.

I became frum as a teen. I was never critical of my family's level. They were scared that I was becoming some crazy person from another planet and I would change my name and do all this extreme stuff. But now we all accept each other and in fact my mother has always been very accommodating. She bought stuff so she could always cook kosher for me when I come home. I think that's more impressive on her side than it was for me to be frum while respecting my family's choices. The hard part was the logistics of living there while I did, not my feelings toward frumkeit or family.

Last edited by BrisketBoss on Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:18 pm
chestnut wrote:
That's ridiculous. He had to participate in the show to keep relationship with his kids?

Theres lots of money at stake there. A successful series can mean more money for them for life.

The ex being part of it makes it much more interesting, and more marketable, so Im sure the daughters pressured him.

amother
PlumPink

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:18 pm
He should run away and not live with this mother he's smart enough not to go along with her. Must be sooo hard on him
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics