Home

How much formula can I bring on plane?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:15 pm
how much formula am I able to travel with?
delta

im finding conflicting answers online. I have 5 cans and wondering if I can carry them on plane with me
Back to top

amother




Kiwi
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
how much formula am I able to travel with?
delta

im finding conflicting answers online. I have 5 cans and wondering if I can carry them on plane with me

I traveled transatlantic and took along 12-14 cans in my carry on... I was planning for a 5 weeks stay or so. Nobody mentioned anything.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:33 pm
amother [ Kiwi ] wrote:
I traveled transatlantic and took along 12-14 cans in my carry on... I was planning for a 5 weeks stay or so. Nobody mentioned anything.


thanks!! I have like 8 cans were going to england for a month
I have like 5 jumbo boxes of formula and I dont want them to take up weight in luggage
Back to top

amother




Kiwi
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks!! I have like 8 cans were going to england for a month
I have like 5 jumbo boxes of formula and I dont want them to take up weight in luggage

I dont see why it should be an issue at all! It didnt even occur to me to check it out beforehand.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:42 pm
amother [ Kiwi ] wrote:
I dont see why it should be an issue at all! It didnt even occur to me to check it out beforehand.


bc usually they limit so much like I cant even travel with half my makeup
Back to top

amother




Kiwi
 

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 4:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
bc usually they limit so much like I cant even travel with half my makeup

Because its liquid. Unless you are talking about liquid formula?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Measuring formula
by amother
4 Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:53 pm View last post
Want to bring in more income
by fish
37 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:52 pm View last post
Looking for Nutramagin formula
by amother
10 Tue, Oct 12 2021, 9:10 pm View last post
Formula intolerance- please help with ideas!!
by amother
15 Thu, Oct 07 2021, 6:42 pm View last post
WIC Formula trade-in
by amother
0 Thu, Oct 07 2021, 6:54 am View last post