Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
S/o bought a house crazy market. Let's daven for each other
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

thatworn

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 2:13 pm
OH MY GOSH I AM TOTALLY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre approved for decent amount but no houses to buy for that price and barely any available for highly inflated price!!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you would like to exchange names!!!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 09 2021, 2:50 pm
thatworn wrote:
OH MY GOSH I AM TOTALLY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre approved for decent amount but no houses to buy for that price and barely any available for highly inflated price!!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you would like to exchange names!!!!

Are you me? LOL. Let us know when you get someone. Obviously we don't need to know who. If you don't get anyone I'm sure you'll find someone here. Hatzlacha!

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 10:33 pm
after not paying rent for over two years my dad who passed away who I inhereted the house the man who lived their finally moved ou t
yhanks for davening for me now I can sell it

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 10:46 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:
after not paying rent for over two years my dad who passed away who I inhereted the house the man who lived their finally moved ou t

Where is it located? Please post it here first!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 10:52 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:

Baruch Hashem!!! I hope you manage to sell it, easily, for a fair price but that's still good for you and your family.
May this be the first of many such posts on this thread!

amother
Obsidian

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 9:36 am
Hi, is anyone looking for a house in Linden? I know of an off market house (previous deal fell through)- 3700 sq ft with 4 bds, 2.5 baths (but can add 2 more bedrooms and another bath in the basement easily) HUGE rooms, in Sunnyside for sale for 650k.
Please let me know if interested and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

double

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 5:41 pm
amother [ Obsidian ] wrote:
Hi, is anyone looking for a house in Linden? I know of an off market house (previous deal fell through)- 3700 sq ft with 4 bds, 2.5 baths (but can add 2 more bedrooms and another bath in the basement easily) HUGE rooms, in Sunnyside for sale for 650k.
Please let me know if interested and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

Plz pm me

amother
Obsidian

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 9:12 pm
double wrote:
Plz pm me

House is in attorney review Sad

amother
Cherry

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 10:37 pm
I'm in! Been living in a temp apt for almost 3 years, we were in contract with a house and it fell through & still waiting for the Bashert house... Please let me know who am I paired up with?

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:13 pm
Wow, I see I’m not alone in this crazy parsha! Desperately looking for a house. We need to move
out of our rental, however, with bidding wars and low inventory in our area it’s been very difficult. Please pair me up- I’d love to participate! In this merit, may we all find wonderful, affordable homes in the right neighborhoods for our families…and as always, Thank you Hashem! (In advance. Bc I know this will all work out for the best for us all)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 8:11 am
Cherry, meet Aubergine.
Aubergine, meet Cherry.

Hatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 8:12 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Wow, I see I’m not alone in this crazy parsha! Desperately looking for a house. We need to move
out of our rental, however, with bidding wars and low inventory in our area it’s been very difficult. Please pair me up- I’d love to participate! In this merit, may we all find wonderful, affordable homes in the right neighborhoods for our families…and as always, Thank you Hashem! (In advance. Bc I know this will all work out for the best for us all)

Amein!!!!!! Thanks for your brachos!!!!

amother
Cherry

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 11:48 am
Aubergine, davening for you along with everyone on this chat in this Parshah! May we all find a comfortable place to live in with Yishuv Hadaas!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 12:16 pm
amother [ Cherry ] wrote:
Aubergine, davening for you along with everyone on this chat in this Parshah! May we all find a comfortable place to live in with Yishuv Hadaas!

I love your brachos too. Thanks! You're a great shidduch. I look forwarding to big things from you and everyone beH.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 12:30 am
Has the bubble burst? I saw two ads for homes in desirable areas, one for a very reasonable price, and the other with no price listed but a description, “new low price!” Meaning that the owner lowered the price.

hodeez

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 9:13 pm
Calling another pistachio, can you please pm me?

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 9:35 pm
Can I join? I do have something in mind that’s not so big for my family size… this is right now what we can (afford) push thru and …the process is shlepping! would love to find a larger apt for my teens and rest of family to feel that they have some breathing space…

ny21

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 9:37 pm
My parents both passed away I have a brick ranch house for sale in Scranton
On a lovely street two car garage with parking space in front I have to empty all the furniture etc it’s so sad Sad Sad

StrongMomma

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 9:41 pm
I’m in, we really need to buy a house (well, first comes being able to buy one) among other yeshuos.
OP, I’m ready to be paired up.

Thank you for starting this!! May we all be blessed with ease and clarity in this area and all others!!
(Also if anyone has good news, make sure to share it here!)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:29 pm
StrongMomma wrote:
I’m in, we really need to buy a house (well, first comes being able to buy one) among other yeshuos.
OP, I’m ready to be paired up.

Thank you for starting this!! May we all be blessed with ease and clarity in this area and all others!!
(Also if anyone has good news, make sure to share it here!)

How about you and amother butterscotch from tonight?
ny21, so sorry! That's a lot to be handling. I hope you manage to sell well and to a family that's happy in their new home and a pleasure to deal with.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating