Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you personally know
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:30 am
Some one who has the Delta variant and were they vaccinated or not?
Only if you know them personally please.

amother
Hunter

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:32 am
I know someone right now whose kids have covid.
She doesn’t know the variant.
How would one know? I thought it’s only through a special lab.
She and her husband are both vaccinated - so far didn’t catch it.

My aunt got covid one month after her second shot. But didn’t know variant.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:35 am
Doesn’t have to be delta specifically , can be general tested for Covid currently.

amother
Honey

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:05 am
A friend just told me that she (vaccinated) and her kids just had covid last week. Vaccinated husband and nursing baby (plus mom vaccinated during pregnancy) didn't catch it.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 1:07 am
My friend's daughter (vaccinated) caught the delta strain of covid 2 weeks ago.

She recovered pretty quickly with no severe symptoms.

SYA

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:24 am
My fully vaccinated friend recently got a severe case of Covid.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Some who has the Delta variant and were they vaccinated or not?
Only if you know them personally please.

Is there a separate test for the delta variant? If not, then how do people know if they got the delta variant or the original one (or other mutations)?

Coffee beanz

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:41 am
Not sure if delta but assuming yes because someone I know who was vaccinated just got covid

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:45 am
I'm in bp and personally know people with covid now. I myself just had it. Some are vaccinated fully, some are not. None of us know the strain of covid.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:47 am
I know unvaccinated people who recently got covid. The family members who had it before (more than a year ago) didn't get it. None of them got seriously sick.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 9:54 am
I know someone vaxxed who has it now and is on a vent. But she has an auto immune disease also

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 10:53 am
Yes.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:33 pm
This is interesting.
Mainstream media keep pushing the narrative that more unvaccinated people are getting Covid now.
However, from the answers here, and from the many people I’ve asked irl, it is mostly vaccinated people who are sick. Here and there somebody who isn’t vaccinated got infected now, but it’s rare.
I know SEVEN fully vaccinated people who tested positive for Covid in the last few weeks, and NONE that we’re unvaccinated.
And that’s only me.
It just doesn’t add up.
Where is the true info?

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:44 pm
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
I know someone vaxxed who has it now and is on a vent. But she has an auto immune disease also

What kind of auto immune disease? Curious bec I have a thyroid issue.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:44 pm
OP you are being silly. If you are vaccinated then your body has more ammunition to fight. If you aren’t vaccinated then you are more at risk. That’s just common sense.

Also maybe all of your contacts are vaccinated. Or maybe vaccinated people went to the bungalow colony and unvaccinated people stayed home.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is interesting.
Mainstream media keep pushing the narrative that more unvaccinated people are getting Covid now.
However, from the answers here, and from the many people I’ve asked irl, it is mostly vaccinated people who are sick. Here and there somebody who isn’t vaccinated got infected now, but it’s rare.
I know SEVEN fully vaccinated people who tested positive for Covid in the last few weeks, and NONE that we’re unvaccinated.
And that’s only me.
It just doesn’t add up.
Where is the true info?

Sorry but imamother and the people you know IRL are not a source. You cannot conduct a scientific study and come to a conclusion based on just asking some random people. You need to look at the data coming out of hospitals

Here is one source. There are many more

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16.....nated

Van you provide any data that vaccinated people are seriously ill, being hospitalized at a higher rate than unvaccinated?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:51 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
OP you are being silly. If you are vaccinated then your body has more ammunition to fight. If you aren’t vaccinated then you are more at risk. That’s just common sense.

Also maybe all of your contacts are vaccinated. Or maybe vaccinated people went to the bungalow colony and unvaccinated people stayed home.

I’ve inquired with so many people. How is it that nobody unvaccinated got infected? I don’t think I’m being silly at all.
That why I asked here also if you know anyone infected and whether they are vaccinated. Look at the responses. It doesn’t add up.

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:53 pm
Is it maybe not about vaccined pple and more about recovered? Like are the recovered ones the ones not getting it? And the ones who never had it yet (vaccined and unvaccinated) the ones getting it now? Just curious if this is the case

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:54 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Sorry but imamother and the people you know IRL are not a source. You cannot conduct a scientific study and come to a conclusion based on just asking some random people. You need to look at the data coming out of hospitals (and no mainstream media is not a source either. I don't even pay attention to what they say)

Here is one source. There are many more

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16.....nated

Of course you can! The point is that the media is not giving you correct information!
Personal experience is showing a whole different story.
I’ve asked people in my life from every city town and country, people here on Imamother live in different countries, and everybody is sharing the same experience, except the media.
How are YOU not questioning all of this?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
Is it maybe not about vaccined pple and more about recovered? Like are the recovered ones the ones not getting it? And the ones who never had it yet (vaccined and unvaccinated) the ones getting it now? Just curious if this is the case

That’s possible, but they are not looking into this. They’re only pushing vaccination, almost mandating it. Does anybody not realize this?
Page 1 of 9   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics