Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Whats your weekly plan?

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:02 pm
how do u organize ur week?
I just do laundry as it goes. I clean as things get messy. I dont have my days where I know that ok, today is laundry day, and etc...
before I had my baby, wednesday was shopping for food, thursday was for cooking, and friday was for finishing up.
now I am not cooking too much, and I find myself all disorganized.
just interested in how u manage ur days of the week.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:04 pm
plan?

lol

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:04 pm
sunday and wed are usually laundry days

thursday is usually shopping for shabbos in the morning, cooking after I come home, and cleaning right after cooking, friday comes and the house is ready for shabbos

MMEC123

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:05 pm
I work full-time outside the home so I have to be very organized otherwise I have don't get things done. Sunday I do laundry and all "extra" errands (non-food shopping), Wednesday I grocery shop and buy food for the whole week (through the following Wednesday night), Thursday night I cook and clean. Friday I get home very close to Shabbos so I just shower and bathe my kid.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:11 pm
I shop on Wed (most of the time), cook on Thur (if went shopping), do whatever I forgot on Wed and Thur., on Fri. Laundry, when nobody has underwear or the laundry is touching the ceiling, whichever comes first. Clean- cleaning lady 4 times a week Smile , too much though. I feel like I don't do anything that way.

mom13

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 6:29 pm
MMEC123 wrote:
I Wednesday I grocery shop and buy food for the whole week (through the following Wednesday night),

do you have a menu that you know what what you're gonna need for the whole week? that sounds amazing. My dh does the shopping cuz I work and he ends up going 3 times a week. please share your secret!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics