Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
I've been here before

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:29 am
Just finished reading it. Found it fascinating! Did anyone read it?
Thoughts?

StrongMomma

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 12:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just finished reading it. Found it fascinating! Did anyone read it?
Thoughts?

I found it extremely interesting- and that it was an organized project with sources and all, not just one or two personal stories.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 12:25 pm
Plan on reading it, Iy”h

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 12:54 pm
What's it about? Can someone link?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 1:30 pm
Read it and found it quite haunting. I also thought that when writing an article about gilgilum they’d bring more Torah sources to support the dreams etc. but most of the sources were from therapists. I just don’t know how a therapist would be able to determine what went on in a person’s past life? This is something way more spiritual… something I’d only trust a holy person on.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 1:59 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
What's it about? Can someone link?

https://menuchapublishers.com/.....efore

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 2:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://menuchapublishers.com/products/ive-been-here-before

Oops. Just finished reading the article in Ami living and thought you were referring to that one. Maybe in her book there are more Torah sources.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 2:03 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Read it and found it quite haunting. I also thought that when writing an article about gilgilum they’d bring more Torah sources to support the dreams etc. but most of the sources were from therapists. I just don’t know how a therapist would be able to determine what went on in a person’s past life? This is something way more spiritual… something I’d only trust a holy person on.

Very interesting. Now that you mention it, I agree.
I was weary about the way she wrote things as fact. Like they had dreams about things so fact is -- that was their past life. Didn't agree with that.
I think there definitely is something to it, I believe in gilgulim. but I still take the book with a grain of salt.
It was fascinating and took a lot of research!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 2:06 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Oops. Just finished reading the article in Ami living and thought you were referring to that one. Maybe in her book there are more Torah sources.

Oh, lol. Didn't read that article.
She did bring Torah sources, but also a ton of other proofs and the way she writes it like it's fact, bothered me.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 4:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Very interesting. Now that you mention it, I agree.
I was weary about the way she wrote things as fact. Like they had dreams about things so fact is -- that was their past life. Didn't agree with that.
I think there definitely is something to it, I believe in gilgulim. but I still take the book with a grain of salt.
It was fascinating and took a lot of research!

I definitely believe in gilgilum. I just don’t see why a therapist would have a say in the topic. And just because gilgilum exist does it mean that having a dream is a sign?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room