Home

Which one doesn't belong?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:24 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Actually I had in mind pita as the odd one out - it's a different dough than bread and rolls and formed to slice top off and then fill like a pocket.


Oil
Other two are diluted with water.

Mittens, leather gloves, woolen gloves


you're correct that the other 2 are water based but I don't dilute acrylic. I had in mind watercolor because it's meant to be diluted so very close.
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:26 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Leather. Mittens and woolen gloves are knitted, leather is not.


Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Belgian Malinois


Border Collie - it isn't named for a country

Chaim, Chananya, Moshe
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:40 pm
[quote="FranticFrummie"]Leather. Mittens and woolen gloves are knitted, leather is not.

Good guess. I had in mind - mittens b/c they're fingerless, the other two have openings to slip one's fingers in.

Next options Q are in the post before this one, or r we still on the dogs options from "FranticFrummie"???
Back to top

First Lady




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:45 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Border Collie - it isn't named for a country

Chaim, Chananya, Moshe

Moshe. The others start with CH.

Beverly, Kiki, Julia
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:47 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Border Collie - it isn't named for a country


Interesting, I hadn't thought of that!

All dogs are part of the working group, but the first two are herding dogs. The Malinois is a security dog (you see them in airports pretty often.)

I love how we can come up with different choices for different reasons, and those can be right as well!


Last edited by FranticFrummie on Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

Kiwi13




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:48 pm
First Lady wrote:
Moshe. The others start with CH.

Beverly, Kiki, Julia


Kiki. The others are full names and Kiki is a nickname.

Orange, Purple, Salmon
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:50 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
Kiki. The others are full names and Kiki is a nickname.

Orange, Purple, Salmon


Purple. Orange and Salmon are similar shades in the same group.

Corn, peas, rice
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:53 pm
First Lady wrote:
Moshe. The others start with CH.

Beverly, Kiki, Julia


I was thinking Moshe because the others have H-shems name in them
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:53 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that!

All dogs are part of the working group, but the first two are herding dogs. The Malinois is a security dog (you see them in airports pretty often.)

I love how we can come up with different choices for different reasons, and those can be right as well!


Did you honestly think any of us would know that?
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:54 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Purple. Orange and Salmon are similar shades in the same group.

Corn, peas, rice


Only rice is Mezonos

tulip, rose, dandelion
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:57 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Did you honestly think any of us would know that?


Sorry, Living Princess, I only noticed now that u had answered FF options of dogs.
Back to top

Kiwi13




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:57 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Purple. Orange and Salmon are similar shades in the same group.

Corn, peas, rice


I was thinking purple, because orange and salmon are both colors AND food. Smile
Back to top

Kiwi13




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 5:59 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Only rice is Mezonos

tulip, rose, dandelion


Dandelion. Because you don’t buy it for fancy bouquets, even though it is my favorite flower.

Quebec, Quinn, Quaint

ETA I fixed it because I goofed
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 6:05 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
Dandelion. Because you don’t buy it for fancy bouquets, even though it is my favorite flower.

Quebec, Quinn, Quaint

ETA I fixed it because I goofed





quaint aint a proper noun

kayak, canoe, racecar (this isn't the obvious answer)
Back to top

SG2189




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 7:20 pm
Canoe- kayak and racecar are the same backwards and forwards

Portugal, China, Egypt
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 7:38 pm
SG2189 wrote:
Canoe- kayak and racecar are the same backwards and forwards

Portugal, China, Egypt


Egypt - The Yidden were slaves in Egypt

Sunderland, Newcastle, York
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 10:48 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Egypt - The Yidden were slaves in Egypt

Sunderland, Newcastle, York


York,it has only one syllable

Gulf of Alaska, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf of California
Back to top

amf




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 22 2021, 11:00 pm
GLUE wrote:
York,it has only one syllable

Gulf of Alaska, Gulf of Mexico, Gulf of California


Gulf of Mexico, the other two end in the letter A

McLaren, Aston Martin, Ferrari
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 1:15 am
amf wrote:
Gulf of Mexico, the other two end in the letter A

McLaren, Aston Martin, Ferrari


Ferrari the other two cars end with a n and they are British cars

pencil,pen,paintbrush
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 23 2021, 4:05 am
GLUE wrote:
York,it has only one syllable



York is the answer, for the reason that Yidden live in Newcastle and Sunderland, but no Yid lives in York.
After the terrible massacre in the year 1190 of the entire community of Yidden in York, trapped in Clifford's Tower and betrayed by the "keeper of the King's Tower" who said he'd protect the Jews from the angry mob outside, but at some point he left the tower and the Yidden defenseless: the Rabbonim forbid any Yid from ever settling in York again.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 7 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
My one year old broke his femur bone
by amother
22 Thu, Sep 23 2021, 10:42 pm View last post
S/O: Am I the only one who would hate a gift of jewelry?
by amother
30 Thu, Sep 23 2021, 4:11 pm View last post
PSA, No, You're not the only one......
by amother
9 Mon, Sep 20 2021, 5:34 pm View last post
Parenting is not a one size fits all
by amother
22 Wed, Sep 15 2021, 9:54 am View last post
[ Poll ] Which one describes you?
by amother
9 Wed, Sep 15 2021, 1:04 am View last post