Home

Which one doesn't belong?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 4:59 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Rock
scissors cuts, and one can get a paper cut

heart, lungs, kidney


Also heart & lungs are used for living/breathing. Kidneys more for digestion/elimination. You can live with one kidney but you can't donate others while alive because it's essential
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:01 pm
Living Princess wrote:
I'll ask one
Q, R, S

Q when you say letter you hear the sound of it unlike when you say R & S you only hear sound at end. You hear E sound first by both


Last edited by dankbar on Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:02 pm
banana123 wrote:
Yes thorium, because it's the only one that can't be used to make a nuclear bomb. Thorium IS on the periodoic table.

Yehuda Leib, because the other two are the Hebrew and its Yiddish translation.

Apples, rosehips, cherries.

Dankbar you have to go in order! LOL Those riddles were all answered.

This is the latest one.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:03 pm
banana123 wrote:
Q, because you need to pick up your pen.

Measles, COVID-19, polio.


Measles and polio have long time testing & FDA approved of their vaccines.
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:06 pm
dankbar wrote:
Measles and polio have long time testing & FDA approved of their vaccines.

LOL you went political (so did the other person who answered).

Polio is the odd one out. The others are airborne.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:08 pm
Rosehips are in the apple family. Cherries are out.

Tomato, avocado, carrots
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:09 pm
Why doesn't the poster come back to say which answer she had in mind?
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:36 pm
dankbar wrote:
Rosehips are in the apple family. Cherries are out.

Tomato, avocado, carrots


Carrots - the others are fruits (I do try to say my reasoning only if the poster who answered had a different reasoning)


kilometers, miles, pounds
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:47 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Carrots - the others are fruits (I do try to say my reasoning only if the poster who answered had a different reasoning)


kilometers, miles, pounds

Kilometers, it's the only one on the metric system.

Dunams, acres, cubic meters.
Back to top

amf




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:53 pm
Cubic meters, the other two are used for land and cubic meters can be any space


Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 5:55 pm
Mars, it's in the inner circle and the other 2 are giants.

Mam, Avent, Nuk.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 8:27 pm
Living Princess wrote:
Carrots - the others are fruits (I do try to say my reasoning only if the poster who answered had a different reasoning)


kilometers, miles, pounds


someone has already answered this
I have a different answer
imho
pounds is the odd one out
kms and miles measure distance
pounds measures weight
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 8:35 pm
banana123 wrote:
Mars, it's in the inner circle and the other 2 are giants.

Mam, Avent, Nuk.


Avent - Company name of baby's bottle

Mam & Nuk r both connected to technology - software, computer

Quiz, Multiple Choice, Exams
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 9:55 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Avent - Company name of baby's bottle

Mam & Nuk r both connected to technology - software, computer

Quiz, Multiple Choice, Exams


Mam & nuk are paci companies
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 9:55 pm
Multiple choice is part of quiz & exams
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 10:06 pm
dankbar wrote:
Multiple choice is part of quiz & exams


True.
I had in mind - Quiz, b/c they're usually done verbally.
MC & exams are mostly done written.

You didn't write 3 options.
I hope you don't mind that I cont. -

Belgium, Beijing, Brazil
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 2:32 am
simcha4 wrote:
True.
I had in mind - Quiz, b/c they're usually done verbally.
MC & exams are mostly done written.

You didn't write 3 options.
I hope you don't mind that I cont. -

Belgium, Beijing, Brazil


Beijing- it is a city not a country

Ohio, Kentucky, Colorado

P.S. to the person who said Polio is not political, actually it is you just don't hear about it because you don't live in a place that it is a problem.
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 2:49 am
GLUE wrote:
Beijing- it is a city not a country

Ohio, Kentucky, Colorado

P.S. to the person who said Polio is not political, actually it is you just don't hear about it because you don't live in a place that it is a problem.


Colorado, because it's not near the others.

I was the one who wrote the measles, polio, coronavirus riddle. I know some people make it into a political issue but I was looking at the science when I wrote it, and I hoped everyone else would also be able to look solely at the science: Polio is not airborne, the other two are.

You can make science into a political issue but that doesn't mean that's the right thing to do, and it doesn't meant that science will ever be inherently political. Anyways, if you want to make science political stick it in your own riddle, not in mine. Thanks.

Cow, sheep, deer.
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 3:00 am
banana123 wrote:
Colorado, because it's not near the others.

I was the one who wrote the measles, polio, coronavirus riddle. I know some people make it into a political issue but I was looking at the science when I wrote it, and I hoped everyone else would also be able to look solely at the science: Polio is not airborne, the other two are.

You can make science into a political issue but that doesn't mean that's the right thing to do, and it doesn't meant that science will ever be inherently political. Anyways, if you want to make science political stick it in your own riddle, not in mine. Thanks.

Cow, sheep, deer.


Deer because it is not a domestic animal

Interesting about Colorado, I was thinking Ohio because nobody ever hears about the Ohio MT. while the other 2 states you hear about them.

You are right everything can be political, sorry for bring it up.

Congo, Amazon, Nile
Back to top

banana123




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 3:06 am
GLUE wrote:
Deer because it is not a domestic animal

Interesting about Colorado, I was thinking Ohio because nobody ever hears about the Ohio MT. while the other 2 states you hear about them.

You are right everything can be political, sorry for bring it up.

Congo, Amazon, Nile

What's MT? I figured there was something deeper than location but had no idea what you were thinking of so I just guessed what made sense to me.

Amazon, it's not in Africa and the other two rivers are.

Yonatan, Moshe, Yechezkel.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 4 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
21 kids in one year
by amother
120 Today at 10:37 am View last post
One more frum attempt before jumping ship? (EDIT: books!!!)
by Kiwi13
84 Yesterday at 2:05 am View last post
Why is no one working and how do they live?
by amother
173 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:27 pm View last post
Breast bud, only one side
by amother
0 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 12:41 pm View last post
You are not the only one
by amother
114 Tue, Oct 12 2021, 11:31 am View last post