Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Shout-out to the only tznius plus size store in NY
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 10:47 pm
A beautifull store in Monsey , I was in the store today and couldn't believe my eyes, they have young looking and flattering plus size clothing and such a huge selection, they cater to customers from every walk of life literally ,but what really struck me was the really nice selection for the younger teen girls , roizy and her sales lady sury just simply out of out of this world, thank you for the wonderful service you provide for the plus sized community, I love walking into the store since I'm always greeted with a smile

The address is 52 main st Monsey

Disclaimer I am absolutely not related to the store owner, I am just a happy costumer spreading the word

smss

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 10:57 pm
I've heard such great things about this store! It's about time someone opened a store like this & so happy to hear they're doing it well!

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 10:59 pm
I also enjoyed their merchandise. I live in Los Angeles and ordered stuff for a simcha. B"H, they had enough of a selection and all the females in my family got from them. It felt so good to get a dress that fit without any alterations.

B"H for such stores.

abmom2

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:01 pm
May I ask what the store is called? Do they have a website?

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:03 pm
what store is this? Lakewood can defintley use such a store.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:05 pm
There is a store like that in Brooklyn too, Drama!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:11 pm
The store is called beautifull , the address is 52 main St Monsey , it definitely pays a visit , they have very many things in store , I haven't seen everything online , the got in a magnificent fall line and also their service is unbeatable, thank you again roizy and sury

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:13 pm
beautifullboutique.com

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:17 pm
Roizy is absolutely amazing and her store rocks. Worth a trip from anywhere.

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:23 pm
Do they have a selection in 4/5x?

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:25 pm
amother [ Bergamot ] wrote:

Yup

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:28 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
Yup

As in a real 4/5x or the type that is really a 2x in dimension?

I don’t live there so I want to know if it’s worth a days trip....

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:28 pm
Absolutely! They had also a lot of pretty last year's style too on the sale rack including jackets for the fall and shobbas skirts in size 5x , they also have very pretty fashion forward styles including midi skirts with matching tops and I saw evening gowns too , it really pays a trip

amother
Zinnia

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:29 pm
I know Roizy personally. She's absolutely wonderful. So happy to see this thread.
My sister comes out from Brooklyn to shop here because she always walks out with some beautiful stuff. They really provide great service and want you to walk out feeling beautiful, and they definitely accomplish that. Roizy if you'll be reading this, just know you're doing an awesome job!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:34 pm
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
I know Roizy personally. She's absolutely wonderful. So happy to see this thread.
My sister comes out from Brooklyn to shop here because she always walks out with some beautiful stuff. They really provide great service and want you to walk out feeling beautiful, and they definitely accomplish that. Roizy if you'll be reading this, just know you're doing an awesome job!
and best of all , I'm always greeted with a smile and a friendly Hello as if we're best friends, Roizy is so honest and trustworthy, really incredible

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:38 pm
As in a real 4/5x or the type that is really a 2x in dimension?

I don’t live there so I want to know if it’s worth a days trip....

I know what you mean about the mis-sized clothes. The clothes she brings in are generally true to size but she will be 100% honest with you if something runs small. Some things run big. She’ll also be honest with you about how something fits, so if she says it’s beautiful on you you know it’s 1000% true.
You can give her a call before going down there to ask her what she has in stock in your size.

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Jul 25 2021, 11:42 pm
Contact info I took from Instagram

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:05 am
I posted above... we ordered via what we saw on instagram and had it shipped.

They very graciously allowed returns within 7 days of receipt, which made it less risky to buy (as the stuff was expensive). But it was so worth it, and B"H we didn't have to return anything because everything was gorgeous and it fit one of us in the family!

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:16 am
Wow thank you for this info, every time after I have a baby I can't find clothes because the most local stores stop at my prebirth size(Abt 14). Once I hit more than that shopping in sooooo depressing. Will check out this place thanks!

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 1:39 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
There is a store like that in Brooklyn too, Drama!

I actually tried shopping there but found that the sizing is a bit interesting.. I'm usually size 14-16 skirt and had to buy a 3x of their classic skirt with 4x being the largest size.. but they did have other things that looked truer to size.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries