Home

Recommendation for Pelvic Floor Therapist

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:21 pm
Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a Pelvic Floor PT in Five Towns/Far Rockaway area? Willing to travel a little beyond that for someone really good.
Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Scarlet
 

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a Pelvic Floor PT in Five Towns/Far Rockaway area? Willing to travel a little beyond that for someone really good.
Thanks!


I'm looking as well! Same area
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 9:54 pm
I was very happy with Charmaine Quijano. She has a few office locations but I believe one is in Long Island (I saw her in Park Slope and Williamsburg because I live in Flatbush). You can.Google her name and IIRC the name of her practice is "art of health physical therapy"

She is really really excellent. I was in so much pain after my first birth and her therapy really worked to alleviate it
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Jul 26 2021, 10:13 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
I was very happy with Charmaine Quijano. She has a few office locations but I believe one is in Long Island (I saw her in Park Slope and Williamsburg because I live in Flatbush). You can.Google her name and IIRC the name of her practice is "art of health physical therapy"

She is really really excellent. I was in so much pain after my first birth and her therapy really worked to alleviate it


Thanks! I’m seeing she only has offices in Brooklyn and Manhattan though Sad
Do you know how much she charges per session?
I don’t have a real issue bh I’m just looking to strengthen my pelvic muscles before I can even think about being pregnant again. Would she be helpful for that?
Back to top

amother




Bergamot
 

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:14 am
Bracha schoenblum in woodmere shes amazing!!!
Back to top

amother




Hosta
 

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:16 am
A Time has a branch called CHAVA that deals with this and can give you recommendations
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 10:01 am
amother [ Bergamot ] wrote:
Bracha schoenblum in woodmere shes amazing!!!


Thanks so much! Do you have her number? How much does she charge per session? Does she take insurance?
Back to top

amother




Bergamot
 

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 2:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much! Do you have her number? How much does she charge per session? Does she take insurance?


dont have her number on me atm, my phone died Can't Believe It
when I find the charger ill write back iyh.

100$ a session

shes going on maternity leave soon though. if you find anyone to use in the interim could you post?
Back to top

amother




Papayawhip
 

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 7:31 pm
+1 (516) 301-0157 Bracha schonblum
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Therapist for children cedarhurst area
by amother
0 Today at 1:53 am View last post
Floor time preschool in Lakewood
by amother
0 Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:18 pm View last post
GP Recommendation?
by amother
6 Wed, Oct 13 2021, 10:39 am View last post
Recommendation 4 obgyn accepts marketplace plan Brooklyn
by amother
0 Mon, Oct 11 2021, 3:27 pm View last post
Land/Property Surveyor recommendation Monsey Area?
by amother
0 Mon, Oct 11 2021, 10:55 am View last post