Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you believe the pandemic will ever end?
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:09 pm
After watching what’s going on for the past year and a half, I’m starting to doubt that this pandemic will ever go away, until America reaches full communism.
Do you believe this will ever end? I’d like to hear your opinion. If you think it will end, what will be the thing that will end it?

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:10 pm
Agree. I don't think it will end until the government is fully in control. The vaccine doesn't seem to be working too well, and that was the "hope" for ending it.

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:31 pm
10 years?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
After watching what’s going on for the past year and a half, I’m starting to doubt that this pandemic will ever go away, until America reaches full communism.
Do you believe this will ever end? I’d like to hear your opinion. If you think it will end, what will be the thing that will end it?
Seeing as this pandemic is WORLD WIDE and not just in america.....
I think covid will taper off as being something that is in the news all of the time. I think it will taper off just like any other big virus that has come into being and then dropped off the radar, not because it was eradicated but because it just wasnt that bad anymore and we all, all around the world, learned to live with it in our every day lives.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:52 pm
I believe that it’s becoming more and more like the regular flu. There’ll be some years it’s worse some areas/countries but all in all we’ll learn to live with it as another statistic.

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:56 pm
YES
we have already come a long way from where we began B"H
Moshiach now!

amother
Magnolia

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:57 pm
I think the story/narrative of the pandemic will wind down at some point.

I think they have psychologists on the team who know how long it takes to re-program a nation. Same as was done re 9/11 and implementation of new laws/rules re TSA etc.

The pandemic will end when they've reached that point where they feel confident they've convinced society of this narrative they're pushing, and after they've implemented the mandatory laws/procedures (I.e. vaccine cards in order to obtain drivers license, birth certificate, college entry, professional license, etc).

They'll take a break then, and work on the next project.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:58 pm
Government and News Media is trying to stop it from ending.

Government made a huge power grab and they don't want to give back that power
to We the People.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:59 pm
Not sure

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 1:59 pm
It will end when people grow a brain and comply with medicine and science for the benefit of humanity.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 2:37 pm
Medical care will evolve to deal with it because it is becoming endemic.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 2:39 pm
This pandemic is not only in AMERICA! it is worldwide. People on here come from ALL over! Banging head Banging head Banging head

finallyamommy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:06 pm
I don’t even understand half of these answers. Pandemics are caused by viruses, etc. Viruses are prevented from spreading through quarantine and masks, etc. (By the way, the same thing happened with the flu pandemic in 1918–things were shut down and people wore masks.) The pandemic will end when enough people are immune that the virus can’t spread. It’s not solely in America, government has nothing to do with it (except inasmuch as they are trying to keep people safe), there’s no conspiracy.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:07 pm
finallyamommy wrote:
I don’t even understand half of these answers. Pandemics are caused by viruses, etc. Viruses are prevented from spreading through quarantine and masks, etc. (By the way, the same thing happened with the flu pandemic in 1918–things were shut down and people wore masks.) The pandemic will end when enough people are immune that the virus can’t spread. It’s not solely in America, government has nothing to do with it (except inasmuch as they are trying to keep people safe), there’s no conspiracy.

Finally!! The voice of reason!

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:14 pm
I think between vaccines or natural immunity and the virus eventually changing into more stable and less crippling variants (more like previously typical coronaviruses/colds), it won't be anything to manage beyond typical good hygiene, yearly vaccines for those interested (like flu vaccines), etc practices every cold/flu season. I don't think that will be for another year at least.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:14 pm
amother [ Daisy ] wrote:
It will end when people grow a brain and comply with medicine and science for the benefit of humanity.

The virus itself gives better immunity. Science and medicine have data to back that up. So very happy for my grown brain!

amother
Holly

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:20 pm
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
This pandemic is not only in AMERICA! it is worldwide. People on here come from ALL over! Banging head Banging head Banging head

and there is a WORLDWIDE push for "the great reset" as explicitly stated by klaus schwalb head of the World Economic Forum
oh dont mind me, im just a conspiracy theorist

GetReal

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:24 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
The virus itself gives better immunity. Science and medicine have data to back that up. So very happy for my grown brain!

For those who don’t die of it. Maybe.

amother
Aster

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

A tale of 2 cities...
If you're not vaccinated, no, I dont think it will ever end for you. I do believe it will always be there as a threat.
If you are vaccinated, or have immunity through infection, then yeah, essentially the covid threat is over for you.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:25 pm
amother [ Magnolia ] wrote:
The pandemic will end when they've reached that point where they feel confident they've convinced society of this narrative they're pushing and after they've implemented the mandatory laws/procedures (I.e. vaccine cards in order to obtain drivers license, birth certificate, college entry, professional license, etc).

I believe you qualify for a birth certificate by the immensely complex but commonly achieved act of being born and taking your first breath. It's hard to see how a vaccine could be fitted into that requirement.

I had thought this might be a rational discussion of how things might develop. I was sadly mistaken.

Last edited by Elfrida on Tue, Jul 27 2021, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics