Home

Who knew it was so hard to name a dog?
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


chanatron1000




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:08 pm
For some reason he looks like a Claudius to me.
Back to top

Madam F.




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:13 pm
Ketosis
Back to top

shmosmom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:14 pm
Just saw the photo, the dog is adorable. My friend suggests Stanley, Alphie, Max or Frank.
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:32 pm
Madam F. wrote:
Ketosis
Oh my god we are planning to feed him raw natural food. We should all him carny for carnivore!
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:33 pm
shmosmom wrote:
Just saw the photo, the dog is adorable. My friend suggests Stanley, Alphie, Max or Frank.


Max is my son so definitely not that. Will float the others though.
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 7:33 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
For some reason he looks like a Claudius to me.


I like that. Will suggest
Back to top

enneamom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 8:50 pm
He's gorgeous, you can see his heart on his face. Heart Maybe Klavi?
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 9:58 pm
enneamom wrote:
He's gorgeous, you can see his heart on his face. Heart Maybe Klavi?


I hadn’t thought of it that way! Did you make klavi up or is there a meaning?
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 10:04 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Kimchi is my favourite along with digby bc my son who is on the autism spectrums first drawing that was understandable was a dog named digby but my husband isn’t nuts about it. He would like Clifford but he isn’t big and red!


Not Clifford. A new Clifford movie is coming out. Its ... interesting. In a sort of Clifford meets Godzilla way.



I'm still team Comma.
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 28 2021, 10:10 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Not Clifford. A new Clifford movie is coming out. Its ... interesting. In a sort of Clifford meets Godzilla way.



I'm still team Comma.


My husband will be so excited about the movie! I’m not going to get to use comma…
Back to top

geemum




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 3:47 am
Pilot
Back to top

DrMom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 4:51 am
Cookiegirl wrote:
Cyrus, Darius, Tadig, Sabzi (Persian references)

I'm partial to Darius.

But how about Charbona?
Back to top

justforfun87




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 7:15 am
What about Iman?
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 7:16 am
Madam F. wrote:
Ketosis
LOL
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 7:43 am
thunderstorm wrote:
When I was growing up our family friend had a cute dog named “Kelev”.


My daughter’s boyfriend has a nephew named Calev so we can’t although that’s was my first choice at the beginning.
Back to top

greenhelm




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 7:52 am
Maybe you can find a word in Farsi that describes the dog?
Back to top

iyar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 7:56 am
andrea levy wrote:
Pic
https://I.imgur.com/slRsM8t.jpg


Klavlav
Because that's what he looks like
Soooo cute Heart
Back to top

enneamom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 8:12 am
enneamom wrote:
He's gorgeous, you can see his heart on his face. Heart Maybe Klavi?

Klavi like "my dog" in Hebrew, although that's not really how you say it. And like "lev" or "lovey". It was just a thought.
Back to top

andrea levy




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 8:35 am
Here’s wherever are headed:

Unintentionally, everyone in our family’s name starts with an M or an A. We named both kids and then realized after the girl was born that our first names spelled Mama if you organized us by height or age. Then the girl starters dating a lively man during university who is named with an m name. So this morning my husband suggested naming him with an A Name. Right now the measure is AJ.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 29 2021, 8:44 am
andrea levy wrote:
Here’s wherever are headed:

Unintentionally, everyone in our family’s name starts with an M or an A. We named both kids and then realized after the girl was born that our first names spelled Mama if you organized us by height or age. Then the girl starters dating a lively man during university who is named with an m name. So this morning my husband suggested naming him with an A Name. Right now the measure is AJ.


Ajax

Apollo

Aron

Axel

Atticus

Anakin
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Name yael! Please help!
by amother
6 Today at 10:31 am View last post
Do you have the name Hadassa-hard for non jews?
by amother
20 Today at 9:40 am View last post
If you knew you were exposed to covid
by amother
24 Yesterday at 5:00 am View last post
S/O Last letter, name a mood swing or feeling
by simcha4
777 Thu, Sep 16 2021, 11:03 pm View last post
Last Letter Name a Place 2054 Thu, Sep 16 2021, 11:02 pm View last post