Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Help: husky slim uniform pants

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 5:57 pm
My middle school son needs new uniform pants. His waist is big and he needs a husky slim (slim so it isn't nerdy, you know...).

I have looked all over online. When I finally find ones with husky sizes, they are often out of stock.

Can you please provide real current links that work and the pants are in stock? Thank you so much!

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 6:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My middle school son needs new uniform pants. His waist is big and he needs a husky slim (slim so it isn't nerdy, you know...).

I have looked all over online. When I finally find ones with husky sizes, they are often out of stock.

Can you please provide real current links that work and the pants are in stock? Thank you so much!

children's place makes the best husky slims in my opinion

amother
Stonewash

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 6:06 pm
https://www.childrensplace.com.....32-NN

Children's place has skinny uniform pants available in husky sizes. (Only the singles, you can't buy the 3 or 5 pack, but it basically comes out to the exact same price.)

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 6:07 pm
nm

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 6:08 pm
I did well at marks and spencer last year, when noone else had. Also a child that needed husky top with slim legs.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 01 2021, 6:16 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
I did well at marks and spencer last year, when noone else had. Also a child that needed husky top with slim legs.

To this poster and other posters, please provide links because I'm trying to find it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics