Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Managing covid at home (prob delta strain)
1  2  Next

thegiver

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:07 am
Any tips? Prefer no medical intervention if I can avoid it. Day 5 now and breathing is a little harder.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:14 am
Can you get the infusion as an outpatient?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:16 am
Or try loading up on vitamin C and zinc with a zinc Ioniphor. Without an ioniphor, zinc is pretty useless for these purposes and can have some mild side effects to boot, so don't forget the ioniphor. Ioniphors can include Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, or Quercetin. Quercetin is an OTC natural product, the others require prescriptions I believe.

GLUE

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:32 am
Did you try albuterol in a nebulizer? It could open your air way even if you don't have asthma.

amother
Outerspace

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:44 am
thegiver wrote:
Any tips? Prefer no medical intervention if I can avoid it. Day 5 now and breathing is a little harder.

Call Refuah right away. Your symptoms are indicative of needing help right away. It turns serious fast c"v. Don't end up in the ICU. 8457822000

southernbubby

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 8:59 am
Everyone should have a pulse oximeter at home and check it periodically, even on Shabbos, if they have coronavirus.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 9:05 am
Call your doctor now instead of asking on this site. Better off getting medical intervention too early than regretting it later. Refuah shelaima!

amother
Electricblue

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 9:07 am
thegiver wrote:

Make sure you have a pulse ox. Monitor yourself. Seek medical attention if needed.. Get the hydrogen peroxide blend from one of the Gamachs if you are in Brooklyn, lakewood or Monsey (not sure who else has it). Take zinc, quercetin, C, D, enzyme defense, NAC.

Classicookie

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 10:50 am
Sounds like you need medical intervention at this point even if it’s just oxygen. When my dh had Covid he called his doctor right away and she gave him A bunch of vitamins And dosages to take them. And would constantly follow up . Bh He didn’t have breathing issues. Once you have breathing issues I think you should really call a doctor and Figure out what your next step should be.

amother
Foxglove

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 12:31 pm
Rest in a prone position,on your stomach. Steam,vapor from hot showers should also offer some relief. Refuah sheleima!

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:20 pm
I also have Covid now. I didn’t think I was doing so badly but my doctor recommended the plasma treatment. Please find out if it is available in your area.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 1:28 pm
I would try to get hcq and ivermectin, frontline doctors prescribing them remotely. Nebulizer with essential oils, iodine, food grade hydrogen peroxide, pure glutathione. Look up the high dose melatonin and ascorbic acid protocols from Doris loh. There are also a bunch of herbals that target covid, olive leaf extract, Japanese knotweed, licorice, astragalus, Chinese skullcap, Bidens pilots, inula (elecampagne) come to mind. Also, anything that takes down inflammation and cytokine storms so NAC, glutathione, turmeric, ibuprophen.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 10:34 pm
thegiver wrote:

This is literally how people die of COVID. Please don’t be stupid.

amother
Dill

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:05 pm
Omg please check your o2 levels NOW and don't be silly if low oxygen run for medical attention. Research good hospital if needed. N pls try to get the plasma treatment. If trouble breathing it may be serious already. Dont panic but don't be stupid either please! (My mother unfortunately was nifteres from covid and did wait too long bec she thought it was nothing so worth not pushing off medical intervention jst find great hospital pls)

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:09 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
This is literally how people die of COVID. Please don’t be stupid.

THIS. If you have breathing issues, please don't wait around. It can progress quite rapidly.

In trying to avoid mild medical interventions, a person may end up needing extensive medical interventions, God forbid. I'll repeat the comment above - Please don't be stupid.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:29 pm
Get the plasma treatment ASAP!! The earlier the better

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 11:30 pm
Please see a Dr.
I made that mistake of thinking my friends didn’t have it bad so I’ll just wait it out. BH I’m fine & you will be too but I missed the window of opportunity for treatment which was a mistake!
See a Dr & get treatment asap!

amother
Mayflower

Post Sun, Sep 05 2021, 9:40 pm
Did you end up taking anything?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 8:00 am
how are you OP?

toysrus

Post Thu, Sep 09 2021, 8:05 am
I had really bad covid, was hospitalised, best thing you can do is spend as much time as possible on your stomache, all the nurses and drs were saying that...I spent 4 days in hospital on my stomache
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics