Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
My Cleaning Helper wants to become jewish
Previous  1  2

Just One

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 2:29 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
That’s so beautiful.
Yes definitely send her to a good Rav and tell her about the 7 noahide laws but seeing that Spanish siddur, the tznius dress etc, I think she’s truly sincere. But she needs a good Rav.

Rav Avraham Goldstein speaks Spanish and so does his wife.
I’ll get his number for you, I know one of his DILs.

I’d love to be in contact with her as a convert myself but my Spanish is beyond rusty.

Goldstein could be a great resource. He went though a similar journey (Hispanic working in the Jewish community and eventually converting) and as I've heard has helped many Hispanics both before and after converting to adjust.

shanie5

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 3:48 pm
miriam845 wrote:
does anyone know of a Spanish speaking Ruv that would be good for this ?

Rabbi Avraham Goldstein. In scranton. He himself is a ger tzedek and has helped many other spanish speakers. You can pm me for his number

shanie5

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 3:52 pm
Just One wrote:
Goldstein could be a great resource. He went though a similar journey (Hispanic working in the Jewish community and eventually converting) and as I've heard has helped many Hispanics both before and after converting to adjust.

He went looking for the Jewish people and ended up in Williamsburg. Working and learning.

miriam845

Post Tue, Aug 03 2021, 5:07 pm
shanie5 wrote:
Rabbi Avraham Goldstein. In scranton. He himself is a ger tzedek and has helped many other spanish speakers. You can pm me for his number

Thanks, I got his number, I will call him first to discuss it with him.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette