Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I need help losing weight… update
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 11 2021, 10:16 am
amother [ Winterberry ] wrote:
yay you!

iyh by me!

Amen. Amen. To all those trying.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 9:50 pm
Deleted

Last edited by Chana Miriam S on Sat, Aug 14 2021, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, Aug 14 2021, 9:55 pm
lamplighter wrote:
As long as she keeps doing it, it works. Same as your dieting/lifestyle change.
Or anyone's.

So long as you keep at your program it works, when you stop the weight comes back on. That's why the most important thing is to lose weight in a way you are ok with sticking to forever.

Clarification: I AM successful and am grateful I don’t have to belong to a group to be so. I am very committed to living my life in this amazing way that makes it so much easier for me to be happy and healthy.

I 100% agree that each person has to find themselves what works for them and is sustainable for them. There is no stopping of you want to maintain but the definition of what each person needs to do to maintain can vary widely. I know that got me, no two days are exactly the same but also I gave hard lines I won’t cross. Ever.

Imax5

Post Fri, Aug 20 2021, 9:37 am
I also know someone who has been doing weight watchers for over two decades. She’s not a member but follows the maintenance plan that was in place when she first lost her weight. She’s very happy with it as a lifestyle and it’s not at all inconvenient for her - it’s just how she lives. She’s not jumping back and forth from maintenance to weight gain to weight loss - just steady where she wants to be.

Very much like the way you describe your eating style now Andrea.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise