Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
S/o texting

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 2:30 pm
I can't post on the other thread cuz I want to be anon cuz I told this story to many ppl
my hub is a bus driver and a mother once put on a garbage bag onto the bus instead of her child, while reading a text on a flip phone...

I think this answers a bit of your question

I have text and I try to minimize it...

amother
Black

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 2:34 pm
In my personal experience talking on the phone is worse than texting.

Did you wonder what she was texting about? Maybe it was about a serious issue and she got discombobulated. It happens to me sometimes (without the texting).

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 2:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I can't post on the other thread cuz I want to be anon cuz I told this story to many ppl
my hub is a bus driver and a mother once put on a garbage bag onto the bus instead of her child, while reading a text on a flip phone...

This story is hysterical but the same can happen while talking!

zaq

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 8:30 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
This story is hysterical but the same can happen while talking!

Or even just distracted without a device. Anyone who has ever strained her chicken broth down the drain and retained the bones knows what I mean.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 8:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Please be DLKZ.

When my relative was in the hospital having serious procedures done, my phone was practically glued to my hand so that I wouldn't miss any updates since I couldn't be there in person. I went about my daily life I'm somewhat of a daze too. If I was interacting with someone who knew me then I would explain a little and apologize but I wouldn't necessarily say anything to a perfect stranger.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics