Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I made a workout video!
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:19 pm
Hi everyone! I just made my first workout video and would love input! I know it's very far from perfect but recording and editing is a lot harder than I thought lol. It was a lot of fun to make so I'd love to make more if women are interested. I have been interested in health and fitness for a while and have worked out to youtube videos for over 10 years so I figured this summer while I'm off, why not make my own for fun! I figured frum women might rather watch modestly dressed women as opposed to the typical sports bra and leggings and plus it's free! Let me know if you watched and would like more!
Thank you!
Leora Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Y7KKUhtE

Blue jay

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:34 pm
Wow! What a great idea! It’s definitely hard to find modest exercise videos, especially with the kids at home.
I caught a short glimpse of your workout and it looks great. Will try it out this weekend!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:41 pm
what are your credentials?

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:48 pm
Brilliant!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 7:20 pm
Thank you! I have no degree but after over 10 years of working out with countless youtube trainers I figured I can try it too! Subscribe if you like it and I'd love to make more!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 7:29 pm
I love this concept and would be happy to watch more, but as someone super uncoordinated, I think I would need sharper quality videos to really pay attention to. I love the length of it, very doable, and the level seems something I can achieve as well. If future quality is crisper, I might actually get around to exercising more 😉

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 7:31 pm
Looks like a great workout!!!

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 7:32 pm
Caught a few seconds. The quality seems to be very low res. If you’re into this for real, you can get amazing action camera for less than $400. Do a lot of research before buying one to find out which one will suit your needs.

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 7:34 pm
Impressive!!! Amazing workout session!!! Thanks for creating such an incredible workout class. It's o clear and simple to follow. Looking forward to join you on this on and Looking out for more.
Great job!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 8:17 pm
amother [ Forsythia ] wrote:
Caught a few seconds. The quality seems to be very low res. If you’re into this for real, you can get amazing action camera for less than $400. Do a lot of research before buying one to find out which one will suit your needs.

Thanks! I googled a bit and got a tripod/light but used my iphone because I saw people on youtube say it can be done, plus obviously it's cheaper. I'll look into different cameras though because I know the quality isn't great.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 6:39 pm
I made a new one! Much better quality this time around (I hope)
Watch and hit me with the feedback!

https://youtu.be/ItNSkCnuF8U

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 6:52 pm
Very cool! I might actually start exercising! Thank you for this!

mitzvahgirl7

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 7:12 pm
Good luck. It can't be easy. Hatzlacha. I'll check it out.

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 7:14 pm
OP, could you embed the video into this thread (only if you feel comfortable)? I'd love to see it but my filter blocks Youtube.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 7:17 pm
Love it!!! Much better. Still a bit less clear than I am used to (I watch Pregnancy and Postpartum TV, Fitness Blender, Bodyfit by Amy etc) but very very good!!!

Kol hakavod and I can’t wait to do this workout!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 7:24 pm
Thanks everyone! I’m so happy if my videos make people want to start working out! Editing takes a lot of time but I enjoy doing it and would love to keep making more. I’m slowly learning more and more so hopefully the quality will grow in time Smile
Here it is for those who can’t access it!

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 8:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks everyone! I’m so happy if my videos make people want to start working out! Editing takes a lot of time but I enjoy doing it and would love to keep making more. I’m slowly learning more and more so hopefully the quality will grow in time Smile

Really awesome!!!

amother
Green

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 8:28 pm
Mazel tov and much hatzlacha.

EstyEF

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 8:56 pm
Awesome! I am pregnant right now so a little afraid of doing exercises that aren't specifically for pregnant woman (maybe I'm too cautious...) but I'll look forward to giving it a try in a few months!

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 9:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

OP this is AWESOME! I can't wait to try it!!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise